1

"why the hell are you making me go to a fucking party? you know i'd rather be at home in my pajamas watching liv and maddie or some shit," i say.

"girl you gotta get out more," star says as she's doing my makeup, "you're never gonna find a man if you're stuck at home."

"first of all, i don't need a man. second of all, i go to school and see people there," i say.

"oh my god. stop arguing, we're gonna have so much fun! plus today was the last day of senior year. we have no more school other than graduation," star says.

"for real, girl. you already look stunning," autumn says.

"thanks, audie," i say, "wait what time are we leaving, harp?

"8:45," harper answers.

me and the girls outfits :

mine :

harpers :

harpers :

stars :

autumns :

autumns :

skip to at the party

we just arrived at the party. as soon as i get out the car, i'm hit with the extremely strong smell of weed, alcohol, and sex.

"ugh i don't wanna gooo," i whine. star and harper each grab one of my arms and pull me towards the door.

we walk inside and the girls immediately go find the drinks. i find my way to the living room and sit down on a couch. i pull out my phone and just scroll through my instagram feed, already done with this party.

i feel the couch dip down beside me and i look over and see a super cute lightskin guy sitting next to me.

"wassup beautiful," he says, "why's your fine ass sitting all alone at a party?"

"my friends ran off. i'm not really the party type," i tell him.

"yeah you don't come off as the party type. i'm kobe," he says.

"aliyah. but you can call me ally," i say.

"i like aliyah more," he says. i shrug.

"you want a drink?" he says, "i can get you whatever you want."

"um no thanks. i don't drink," i tell him.

"you're at a party...but you don't drink..." he says.

"yeah my friends brought me here, i didn't wanna come," i say.

"come on babygirl. just one drink," he says. i roll my eyes.

"ugh. fine. only one," i say, "nothing strong." he smirks and gets up off the couch. he brings me back a drink and i look at it.

"what is it?" i ask.

"it's coke and vodka. you told me nothing strong so there's less vodka than coke, and the coke helps with the taste," he explains. i nod my head.

"okay..." i say. i look into the bottom of the cup.

"you didn't drug this or anything did you?" i ask.

"no of course not," he says.

(a/n : he actually didn't, don't stress about him lying or anything bc he wasn't lying. he didn't drug the drink.)

"okay..." i say again. i slowly bring the cup to my lips and take a sip. i make a sour face causing kobe to laugh.

"come on. it's not that bad," he says still lightly laughing. i roll my eyes.

"chug it. get it over with," kobe says. i bring the cup back to my lips and start drinking it again. i kinda chug it but i also drink it kinda slow at the same time.

i finish it and squeeze the plastic cup in my hand as i feel my throat burning. i shut my eyes and open them back up once the burning stops and look back at kobe.

"how do you like it?" he says.

"i mean other than burning my throat, it was actually pretty good. can you get me more?" i say. he smiles.

"of course. i'll be right back," he says. he leaves and comes back with another cup. i drink it pretty fast and ask for another one.

this goes on until i've now had about 5 or 6 drinks and i can barely see anything straight. i'm not acting like myself at all, it's lowkey relieving.

"you down to smoke with me too?" kobe asks me.

"sure," i shrug. see, normal me wouldn't say that in a thousand years. he takes me out back and we sit on a couch back there. he rolls a blunt and shows me how to do it before handing it to me.

i hit it once but immediately i start coughing because i guess i inhaled it too fast or something. kobe's just laughing at me.

"you never smoked before either, have you?" he asks. i shake my head.

"go again. you'll get used to it," he says as he leans back on the couch. i start smoking it and i get better at it and i start to get more used to it.

after a while i'm now drunk and high and i find the littlest shit funny. me and kobe are laughing so hard at the everything we say and hear because he's now high too.

"come with me," he says. he sticks out his hand and without hesitating, i put my hand in his and he pulls me up. he pulls me inside and up to an empty room, locking the door behind us.