51

it's 4 days until the wedding and we've already all flew out to florida since we're having our wedding on the beach. we chose to have it at destin beach.

we rented condos and me, kobe, the twins, and mike and derek are staying in one. star, angel, hudson, vallyk, and jaleesa are staying in one. and bobby, jacob, fred, dejuane, and andre are staying in one. then of course our families and everyone else's families stayed in either condo's or hotels depending on what they wanted to pay for.

i'm at the condo and me and the girls are all getting ready. we're gonna have a girls day while the boys are gonna do whatever they want to do before the wedding. stars mom and kobe's mom and dad are gonna watch all the babies.

jasline, ahiella, kiya, me, star, and jaleesa are all getting ready in my condo. and kobe, angel, vallyk, derek, mike, bobby, fred, jacob, dejuane, and andre are all are getting ready in the boys condo.

the boys are live while getting ready for the day so while we're getting ready, we watch their live. right now they're still with the twins because vallyk wanted to see them.

i'm the first one ready so i sit down and watch the live. kobe's sitting on the floor with nadia and kingston in front of him. he's playing with them with some of their toys.

nadia starts crawling towards kobe.

"dada," i hear her faintly say. it's heard to hear because she was away from the phone and she's little but i still definitely heard it.

kobe immediately drops his mouth open and his eyes go wide. he picks up nadia and holds her close to him.

"oh my god," he says. without anything else, i run over to the condo next door, where they are, ignoring the girls questions. i run in and kneel down next to kobe.

"she just said her first word on live!" i say.

"i know. oh my god this is great," he says. i look at the comments on live and it's filled with "i got it on video" and "aww" and stuff like that.

"one of y'all send it to me on instagram," i say. i walk back over to kobe. i pick up king because he was still on the floor.

"mama," he says. (a/n : don't judge okay. i'm just tryna get their first words in lmao)  i look at him with a 🥺 face and then look at kobe.

dejuane runs in the room with andre following him and runs over to us.

"I HEARD THAT!" dejuane yells making me laugh.

"is that the first time he's ever talked?" andre asks.

"yeah. they both just said their first words within like 5 minutes of each other. and we got both of them on live," i say. i look at the live and see more comments of people saying that they got it screen recorded.

"send both the videos to me please," i say. i kiss nadia and kingston both on the forehead and then give kobe a kiss before setting king back down and going back to the girls.

"y'all they both just said their first wordsss!" i say as i walk in.

"we saw both of them, congratulations!" star says.

"thank you," i say. we finish getting ready then leave to go to the mall.

we first decide to go get our nails done. we go in to the salon and all get seated. we all get pedicures and manicures and we all get acrylics.

mine