2

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

after kobe locks the door, he comes over to me and cups my face.

"you're beautiful, you know that?" he tells me. i blush. he leans in and presses our lips together. we start making out and he swipes his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance to my mouth. i quickly let him in.

the kiss starts getting more and more heated and he walks towards the bed, making me walk backwards. once we're there, he pushes me down onto the bed and hovers over me.

he starts kissing my neck and leaves hickeys trailing from my jawline to my collarbone then down my chest. once he reaches the point where my dress blocks him from going any lower, he moves the kisses back up to my lips.

he slowly starts lifting up my dress and only breaks the kiss to pull the dress over my head. once he has it off, he admires my body up and down and smirks.

he goes back to giving me hickeys and goes down from where he left, down to my boobs. he unclips my bra, and starts to suck on my nipple and massage my other boob with his hand forcing moans out of me.

(a/n : am i the only one that finds the words "boob" and "boobs" like hella awkward and weird? please say i'm not the only one.)

he stops for a second and looks up at me and smiles so i take that time to flip us over to where i'm on top.

i start kissing him and leaving hickeys on his jaw line. the whole time, i'm moving around a bunch on his lap, making him hard as fuck.

i pull off his sweatshirt to reveal his toned abs. i trace my fingers over them before leaving hickeys down his chest and abs. he takes off his jeans and i pull down his underwear after.

my eyes go wide at how big he is but i quickly shake it off. i wrap my hand around it and slowly go up and down. i start getting faster while also kitty licking his tip.

i wanted to tease him more but he got tired of the teasing and shoved my head down on his dick. i move my hand and let him push my head down further and further. i continue deep throating him until he takes his hand off my head.

he pulls me on top of him then flips us over to where he's back on top. he pulls down my underwear and starts eating me out.

he stops doing that and enters two fingers inside of me without warning. i let out a moan and bite my lip to try and quiet myself. he starts sucking on my neck as he quickly pumps in and out with his fingers.

"i'm gonna-" before i could finish my sentence, he pulled his fingers out and went back to his mouth. once i came, he swallowed and then got up and lined himself with my entrance.

"you ready, baby?" he asks. i nod my head and he slowly enters his length inside of me making me gasp and grab the bed sheets. he slowly goes in and out.

he starts going a little faster but the pain quickly turns into pleasure as he continues going faster and faster.

"i'm gonna cum," i tell him.

"me too," he says. he keeps going until he releases inside of me and i release at the same time.

he pulls out and pulls me on the bed next to him and starts kissing me again. i pull away and stare into his eyes.

⚠️ smut over ⚠️

"i might not know you but that was the best i've ever had," i tell him. kobe laughs.

"same," he says. he kisses me again before standing up to find his clothes. he puts them on and i try to get up to put mine on, but i fall to the floor. kobe laughs at me and walks over to me.

"need help baby girl?" he says. he puts my arm over his shoulder and picks me up bridal style and puts me back on the bed. he brings me my clothes and helps me get dressed.

"thanks," i say once he's done dressing me.

"no problem, baby," he says, "i'm finna leave. gotta catch up with my friends but i hope to see you soon." he winks at me before kissing me then he walks out of the room.

i see my friends walking down the hall, probably looking for me so i yell their names. they all come in the room.

"what are you doing in here?" star asks.

"what happened?" harper asks.

"are you drunk?" autumn asks. i smile at them and nod my head.

"why are your eyes so red? bro have you been smoking too?" star says. i smile and nod my head again.

"girl what has gotten into you?" autumn says.

"yeah you didn't even wanna come here," harper says. i shrug and then reach my arms out.

"someone help me up please," i say. star and harper walk over to me and help me stand up and i limp my way to the door with their support.

"girl why can't you walk?" star says.

"ahh my baby got dicked downnnn," harper screams.

"shut the fuck up," i say, "you're being loud and my head hurts."

"who was it?" autumn asks.

"who was who?" i say. i'm actually so slow.

"who did you do it with?" harper says.

"who'd i do what with?" i say still confused.

"girl you're so dumb. who was just in here with you before we came in here?" star says.

"oh it was this guy named kobe," i say.

"y'all know each other?" harper says.

"no. well i mean i guess we do now but we didn't before," i tell them.

"so you just had sex with a guy you met three hours ago," autumn says.

"pretty much," i say.

"girl i hope he used a condom," star says.

"he didn't," i say.

"well then i hope he pulled out," harper says.

"he also didn't..." i say.

"and you're not on the pill either. girl you better watch the fuck out for those symptoms," autumn says.

"who'd you say it was again?" star says.

"kobe," i say.

"girl you know who kobe is, right?" harper says.

a/n : i don't mean to leave you on a cliffhanger i just didn't want this chapter to be any longer than it already is lol. also sorry for the smut. it made me want to throw up and probably made you want to too. :) byeee