15

i go back to stars house, pick her up, then go back to kobe's house. we pull up and i turn the car off.

"ready? i ask her. she takes a deep breath and nods her head. we get out of the car and go knock on the door. kiya opens it.

"told you i'd be back," i say before hugging her.

"they're upstairs," she tells us. star and i walk upstairs and knock on kobe's door.

"come in," derek says. we walk in and when angel sees star his mouth drops.

"w-what are you doing here?" he asks.

"why would you mess with my best friend like that? you knew i would catch on so you chose to go for my best friend just to make me pissed. why?" star says.

"i-i never d-, okay yeah i did do that, but i was just mad!" he tries to defend himself.

"why not just talk to me about it?" she asks. by this point everyone has left the room except me, angel, star, and kobe.

"i don't know, i was being dumb i guess," he says.

"mhm you definitely were. but why are you so mad? all i did was break up with you. everyone goes through heartbreak," she says.

"it's not just that. it was my fault you broke up with me. i was the reason. and i'm sorry that i was never around," he explains.

"what made me the most mad was that you broke up with me because i was never able to hang out, but you knew it was because of family issues," he adds.

"you left me when i really needed you the most and that just got me pissed. i shouldn't have messed with aliyah or kobe or you. i should've just talked to you. i'm so sorry. please forgive me," he says as he grabs her hands.

"i guess i forgive you. and i'm sorry too. i didn't know how much you really needed me. but i'll be there for you from now on, i promise. only as friends though...nothing more," she says.

"you think we could ever try again?" he asks.

"uh i don't know. i'm in a relationship right now," she tells him.

"okay. but i'm glad we worked things out," he says as he stands up. star stands up too and they hug.

"and aliyah," i hear angel say. i turn towards him.

"yeah?" i say.

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have gave kobe that dare. i shouldn't have messed with you, so i'm sorry," he says.

"it's fine i guess," i say. it's not really fine, but i'm low key glad he did this because then me and kobe wouldn't have met again and i'm excited to see where we could go to be honest.

"and kobe i'm sorry too. you don't have to finish the dare and i'll give you the money anyways. and i'll also give aliyah the same amount. you know what i'll raise it. you were originally supposed to get how much?" he says.

"500," kobe says.

"i'll give you both $1,000. because this was all a dick move and i know that. plus i've learned my lesson," angel says. he must be really rich. i mean i've seen how big his house is so i understand where the money comes from.

"good. and thanks. we'll need the money anyways," kobe says probably not even thinking about the fact that angel doesn't know.

"what do you mean?" angel asks. kobe looks at me with a "can i tell him" look and i know what he means. i shrug my shoulders.

"uh we're having a baby," kobe says.

"wait oh my god, for real?" angel asks.

"yeah. i only figured out like 2 or 3 days ago," i say.

"and i didn't know until yesterday," kobe says.

"well congratulations. that's exciting. and you'll be great parents," angel says.

"wow angel being soft? didn't know that was a thing," i say.

"shut up. i'm tryna change, okay?" he says rolling his eyes.

"whatever," i say.

"okay well i got places to be. aliyah you're coming with me. so imma need everyone else to go home," kobe says.

"okay," angel and star say. they leave the room and take the boys with them and leave. i let star take my car home.

"so why am i staying?" i ask.

"because i'm about to go break up with autumn," he says.

"so? what does that have to do with me?" i ask.

"imma need you to be there if i get angry. because once i'm mad, you're the only thing that can calm me down," he says as he's putting his shoes on.

"me? why me?" i say.

"i don't know honestly. i just need you with me," he says. i roll my eyes and make sure i have all my things with me. we finally leave the house and we get in his car.

"i really don't wanna be there for this," i whine, "this is your problem not mine."

(a/n : hey that rhymes lmao)

"aliyah, i have anger issues. once i'm mad, i'm mad. you saw what happened with angel. i can't control myself when i'm mad. you don't want me hitting her or something do you?" he says to me while keeping his eyes on the road.

"honestly yeah. i do. because she shouldn't have gone behind my back and started talking to you when she knew our situation," i say crossing my arms.

"aliyah! i'm not hitting a girl! please just help me," he says. i roll my eyes.

"fine," i say. i look out the window and wait until we get there. we're driving for about 10-15 minutes when kobe pulls over.

"i just realized i have no clue where i'm going. i remember her saying she lives close to the school, but i don't know her address. let me text her," he says.

"don't. drive and i'll tell you where to go," i say.

"okay..." he says.

a/n : quick question. should i make her have one baby or twins. and what should the gender/genders be?