50

a/n : i don't know when babies start talking and crawling so...they're gonna do it when i want them to do it. :)

skip to one month before the wedding (sorry)

aliyah and star already turned 19.

"kingston get that out of your mouth!" i say as i grab a chapstick tube away from him. it was closed luckily.

"how did this even get on the floor?" i groan. the twins are 4 months old right now. both of them can sit up on their own now. and the noises they make are ADORABLE, but they get on my nerves still sometimes.

"are you okay?" kobe asks as he walks into the living room where i am.

"i'm fine but he wants to put everything he can find in his mouth," i say. i look over to see him putting yet another toy in his mouth.

"see?" i say.

"he's probably teething," he says as he picks up kingston off the floor. (he wasn't on the actual floor, he was on one of those baby play pack things) like this

 (he wasn't on the actual floor, he was on one of those baby play pack things) like this

"you're right," i say. nadia is sleeping right now if you're wondering where she is. well i thought she was sleeping. i hear her start crying so i go into the nursery and pick her up.

"hey dia, what's wrong baby?" i rock my body a little while walking over to the changing table. i quickly change her and she stops crying. then i bring her into the living room where kobe and king still are.

we set both of the twins down on the play thing and they start messing with the toys on it. while they're playing, i hear a knock on the front door.

i walk over and open the door. i see the last person i expected to be. instead of saying anything, i slam the door in their face.

they knock again and i roll my eyes.

"who is it?" kobe asks. i open the door.

"what the fuck do you want autumn? and how'd you get our fucking address?" i say. i hear kobe sigh from the other room.

"it doesn't matter. i'm here to apologize," she says.

"mhm sure because i totally believe that," i say. i feel hands on my shoulders and i look up to see kobe.

"hey kobe," autumn says smiling a little.

"why are you actually here?" kobe asks.

"and don't try anything because i'm not in the mood," i add.

"i'm being for real. i'm actually here to say sorry," she says.

"why didn't you do it sooner? it's been literally a year," i say.

"well...i knew y'all were going through a lot and i didn't want to bother you," she says.

"bullshit," i say.