25

it was now 5 am. we haven't even finished the movie and everyone fell asleep except for me and vallyk. obviously no one is lasting through this all nighter.

"can i ask you something?" i hear him randomly say.

"sure," i say. 

"have you felt anything like...between us?" he asks.

"in what way?" i say.

"like...feelings. more than friend feelings," he says.

"to be honest, yeah i have," i say truthfully.

"so you like me?" he smiles. i laugh.

"maybe," i say, "do you feel the same way?"

"maybe," he replies. i look at him and he stares into my eyes. he looks at my lips before looking back up at my eyes. we both start leaning in until our lips meet.

neither of us pull away, but it just doesn't feel right. don't get me wrong, he's a hella good kisser, but there's nothing there. no spark. no feeling.

and for some reason the one thing my mind trails to during the kiss, is kobe.

i finally pull away, realizing what actually just happened. and realizing that he's not the one i want.

"i'm sorry...please don't be mad, but-" i start to say.

"why would i be mad?" he cuts me off.

"the k-kiss made me realize i don't like you like i thought i did. i'm so sorry," i say. his face drops and he looks down at his lap.

"oh," he says.

"i'm sorry. i thought i liked you like that...i really did but the the only thing i could think about was kobe. i'm so sorry, vallyk," i say trying to keep him from getting upset as best as i can.

"it's fine i guess. i understand...i mean you are kind of pregnant with his baby so it makes sense," he sighs.

"so you're not mad?" i say.

"no i'm not. i'm a little disappointed since i liked you, but i'll get over it," he tells me. i wrap my arms around his waist and hug him.

"again, i'm sorry," i say.

"it's okay, you and kobe are perfect for each other anyways," he says as he hugs me back. we let go of each other and we lay down and eventually fall asleep.

kobe's pov

i just heard everything. and let me just say, my stomach - 🦋🦋🦋

i wasn't mad at her for kissing him. obviously i already told her i was fine with them if they decided to be together.

to be honest, it hurt just a little bit, but i wasn't mad at all. and plus what she said after made me feel 1000x better.

i'm glad she feels that way though because of course i still feel that way about her. i can't wait to make her mine.

i hear them shuffling then i slightly open my eyes to see them both laying down. i wrap my arms around aliyah's waist feeling her tense up.

she eventually relaxes in my touch and we both drift off into sleep.

the next morning

aliyah's pov

everyone finally woke up except for star which was expected. we all went downstairs and me and kobe started cooking breakfast.

when he cooks 😍

we finished cooking everything and star finally came downstairs. we ate and just hung out for the rest of the day.

a/n : sorry for the short chapter, but i'm doing a big time skip that's way too big to do rn so i'm making a new chapter for it ✌️