32

big time skip sorry 🥺

i'm at about 20 weeks now. i'm in my second trimester so i haven't really been having morning sickness.

i've been spending a lotttt of time with kobe. but i haven't seen or talked to vallyk since jaleesa pulled in while we were hugging.

if i text him, he'll leave me on read and jasline doesn't even know what's going on. at least i still get to see jasline and kenny.

speaking of kenny, i've got to babysit him many times and i've started babysitting many kids. it's a lot of fun.

star is at 15 weeks now. her and angel are doing really good. they're only having one baby though but that's okay.

mike and derek have started looking like more then friends but i don't wanna assume anything. they keep denying their feelings anyways.

(a/n : i ship merek 😏😌)

back to now.

we just got done with our doctors appointment of finding the gender. we decided to put it in an envelope and bring it to star and angel and they would set up our gender reveal party.

today me and kobe are going apartment shopping today. my mom actually passed away a couple weeks ago due to a heart attack and we don't really have any other family other than my grandfather that lives in japan. so i inherited everything that was hers. except the house got sold. but even the money from that went to me.

it was actually heartbreaking and i'm still struggling with it. even though we weren't on good terms whatsoever, i wouldn't want her dead.

anyways... since i inherited everything of hers, that meant i got all the money. which she had a pretty good amount of. plus we also have me and kobe's money that we made on our own and his parents are helping us a bit too.

we're on our way to the first apartment right now. a few days ago, we talked to different apartment owners and landlords and everything and found a couple places to look at.

we arrive and get out of the car. we meet up with the landlord at the front of the apartment building like she said we would then she brought us up to the apartment that we were looking at.

our requirements are that it needs four rooms, one for us, one for the babies, and two extras. they would eventually get their own rooms, just not immediately. it needs two bathrooms and one had to be in the master bedroom. it needs a patio, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room area (not necessarily a room), and we would preferably want the complex to have a pool.

we entered the apartment and it wasn't too big but not too small. we walked around and got a tour of the place. i liked it except for it had a small ass living room and only three bedrooms.

we left and we were on to the next place. we went to three more apartments, so a total of four. we ended up choosing our third option. it was perfect and had all the requirements.

we did all the paperwork and shit and finally bought it. (a/n : lmao pretend it's that easy to buy an apartment. i know it's not but just pretend ❤️)

kobe drove me back home and once i got there i went up to my room. i walked in and looked at the boxes scattered everywhere. i had been packing for the past three days.

i sit on my bed and get on my phone. i go on instagram and see that vallyk posted yet another picture with jaleesa and they literally look so fucking happy. does he even miss me?

you're probably thinking "you shouldn't be thinking about him, you have a boyfriend" but you would be thinking the same stuff as me if your best mother fucking friend was ignoring you.