8

i have all my clothes, shoes, makeup, and all my essential things (like my toothbrush, hairbrush, etc) packed by 10:30.

i make sure i have my phone and charger and everything and i go downstairs with all my things. without even saying bye, i get in my car and leave.

i drive to stars house crying the whole way. when i finally get there and i get out of my car, leaving everything in it. i go up to the door and knock on it.

harper opens the door and immediately embraces me in a hug after seeing my tears.

(a/n : harper was over because her and star are dating if you didn't remember)

"what's wrong, liyah?" she asks me.

"um i told my mom i'm...i'm um pregnant," i say as the tears start coming down heavier.

"wait so you took a test and it was positive?" she asks. i nod my head.

"i'm so sorry, bae," she says. before you think anything, she calls everyone that.

"i told her i was and she basically told me to have an abortion and i got mad at her because i don't want the baby to die," i say, "so i left and i have nowhere to go."

"i'll go get star and her mom, okay?" she says. i nod my head and wait while she goes to get them. not long later they both come running to the door and they both hug me.

"what's wrong, honey," her mom says.

"star did you tell her?" i ask. i assumed she would tell her mom i'm pregnant because she tells her mom everything. star nods her head.

"my mom doesn't want me to have the baby. and i don't want my baby to be around someone that doesn't want them alive so i left. and she didn't try and stop me. i have nowhere to go. stars my best friend so she was the first person i thought of," i explain. they both hug me again.

"you're very welcome to stay here as long as you need," her mom says after we pull away.

"thank you so much," i say.

"no problem baby. did you bring anything?" her mom asks.

"yeah its in my car," i say.

"we'll help you bring your stuff in," star says. harper and star follow me to my car. star grabs two big suitcases, harper grabs one, and i grab one and a backpack. we bring it all inside and up to the guest room.

"i can't thank y'all enough," i say as i hug star again.

"don't thank us. we're glad you're somewhere safe and not on the streets," star says.

"are you okay though? i know this can't be easy," harper says. wow...harper being soft? never heard of her.

"eventually. thank you both for caring," i say.

"how'd kobe take it?" star asks.

"i didn't tell him," i say as i look at the floor.

"girl you have to. the longer he doesn't know, the less he'll trust you," harper says, "he's not gonna wanna be with a liar."

"i know i know. i'll tell him tomorrow. i just need to go to sleep for now. today has been a very long day," i say.

"we understand. goodnight aliyah," star says.

"goodnight," i say. i hug both of them then they go back to stars room. i lay on the bed and quickly fall asleep. i didn't even care enough to change my clothes.

(a/n : i can't be the only one that goes to sleep in my clothes from that day. like i could be wearing ripped jeans and sleep and them just fine lmao)

the next day

i wake up and immediately run to the bathroom and throw up. i take some stomach medicine out of my bag and take it hoping it'll help.

i get out of bed and change into a sweatshirt and some leggings. then i brush my teeth and my hair and everything else i would normally do to get ready.

once i'm ready, i call autumn and tell her the news because out of the girls she's the only one that doesn't know. then i go to stars room and see her and harper laying on her bed awake and just on their phones. i walk over to the bed and lay on the other side of star.

"you good?" star says.

"no. i'm feeling a mix of tiredness, stress. anxiety, and nausea," i say as i put my head on her shoulder.

"have you scheduled a doctor appointment yet?" she asks me.

"no. and i still need to find a way to tell kobe," i say.

"just do something cute so he doesn't get as mad," harper says, "not saying he will get mad, but just in case."

"yeah i guess. i'll be back," i say. i go to my room and quickly go in the bathroom to throw up again. i brush my teeth again and go back to my room to think of how to do this.

i start thinking of different ways to do it and i finally decide on one. i drive to the store and buy some baby shoes and an outfit then i go back home. i go up to my room and put it together. it looks like this but without the notes

after i finish it, i close the box and go back to stars room

"here does this look okay?" i ask them. i hand them the box and they open it.

"awwww," harper says.

"i love it," star says with a smile.

"good. i guess i gotta go tell kobe now," i sigh.

"it'll be okay," star says. i shrug and go back to my room. i grab my keys, my phone, and my mini purse and go to my car. i get in and drive to kobe's house.

once i get there, i text him to come outside, so he does. i tell him to get in the car because i don't want to go inside just in case his sister or mom or dad hears.

"okay so i have some news. you might be happy, sad, or mad or i don't know but you kind of need to know," i say.

"what is it?" he asks. i take a deep breath and hand him the box. he takes it with a confused look on his face.