20

after a while we get tired of walking but we still wanted to do more stuff.

"how about i take you to the nail salon? you can get your nails done and i get a foot massage," he suggests causing me to laugh.

"sure. this is gonna be funny," i say. we walk to the nail salon and go in. they lead us to two chairs next to each other and we sit down.

"you've never been to a nail salon before have you?" i ask him. he shakes his head.

"it's gonna tickle," i say.

"i'm not ticklish though," he says.

"yeah we'll see about that," i laugh. the people come and start doing their thing and once vallyk's worker takes out the sponge thing i start laughing.

"what?" he says confused.

"this is the part that's gonna tickle," i say.

"like i said, i'm not-" he starts to say but gets cut off by his own laughter.

"you're not ticklish huh?" i say.

"shut up," he says and playfully rolls his eyes. they finish vallyk's massage and my pedicure eventually and i decide i want acrylics too. vallyk immediately agrees.

i just don't want him to have to sit there bored while i'm getting my nails done.

vallyk's pov

i can't say no to her. she's too adorable. i'd feel so bad if i said no. and it's not like i'm paying for her acrylics. i mean, i'm paying for the pedicure but she's paying for her manicure.

and even if i was paying for her manicure, i wouldn't be mad. i actually wanted too, but she said i've paid for too much stuff today.

a lady takes her over to sit in a chair at this table thing and i sit in the chair next to her.

"this might take a while," she tells me.

"it's fine," i laugh.

they start with taking her old nails off i think. i don't even know what they're doing to be honest but i'm already getting tired.

i yawn and aliyah looks over at me.

"i don't have to get my nails done if you're tired. they can just finish taking the old ones off and then we can go home," she says to me.

"no, i want you to finish. but don't be surprised if i'm asleep by the end of it," i lightly laugh.

"but you're not even comfortable," she says.

"i'm fine, i promise," i reassure her. she rolls her eyes and looks back at the nail person.

a few minutes later and i'm fighting for my eyes to stay open. my chair is pushed up against aliyah's so i just lean my head on her shoulder. i hear her laugh and i can just imagine her smile.

aliyah's pov

vallyk puts his head on my shoulder making me slightly blush. i silently laugh, trying not to move too much so he doesn't get annoyed.

after a couple minutes i hear light snores coming from him making me smile. i look down at him and smile wider, didn't know that was possible.

i look back at the nail tech who's laughing at us. probably not at us but at how cute this is. because if i haven't said it before, vallyk's adorable :)

she keeps working on my nails and finishes after a while. vallyk is still asleep and i really don't wanna wake him up but i kinda have to.

i lightly shake his shoulder.

"come on, we're gonna go home now," i whisper to him.

"mm," he says.

"come on vallyk," i whisper again.

"mmmm," he says.

"wouldn't you rather be asleep in bed?" i ask.

"yeah," he replies in a raspy voice. i practically melt.

"okay then let's get you home," i say. vallyk tiredly stands up and so do i. i wave at the nail tech.

"thank you," i say.

"have a good night," she says.

"you too," i reply. i walk up to the front desk with vallyk beside me and we pay for everything then leave.

i tell vallyk i'll drive so he doesn't have to. before we even pull out of the parking lot, vallyk falls asleep immediately. i take a picture and post it.

aliyahrayne thank you @vallykpena ❤️

liked by starmorales and slimedupmike and 31,527 more

user1 aw he took her on a date ?
|_aliyahrayne not a date lmao

user2 wait i ship
|_aliyahrayne we're just friends

user3 another ✨cOuPlE oF bEsTiEs✨
|_aliyahrayne 🤦‍♀️

starmorales pink is your colorrrr 💕
|_aliyahrayne thank you bby 💕

user4 since when does she have a tattoo?

i put my phone down and start the car. we pull out of the parking lot and start driving home.

once i get to vallyk's house, i walk with him up to his room just to make sure he gets there, and he goes and lays on his bed.

"i'm gonna go call star to come get me," i say.

"nooo, stayyy," he says.

"i gotta go home," i say.

"pleaseee," he whines as he reaches out his arms towards me. i give in and walk over to him. he grabs my arm and pulls me down onto his bed. he wraps his arms around me and cuddles into my chest.

i play with his hair and just stare at him. the longer i stare, the more i fall for him. i have to stop. but i don't want to. he's so cute.

he fell asleep within minutes and i finally fell asleep too.