forty two

THIRD PERSON POV.

A blond haired boy made his way down the ancient halls of Elizabeth Preparatory, catching the eyes of everyone he passed.

Annoyed of the unnecessary attention, he picked up his pace.

'Father really sent me to America to do the job Kason couldn't? Pathetic.' He rolled his eyes at the thought of his psychotic sperm donor.

Walking to the end of the hall, his emerald orbs landed on the school's office. Lips turning into a small frown, he opened the door and entered the room.

Stepping up to the front desk, an office lady looked at the boy. "New student?"

With a nod of his head, the lady turned to her computer and typed something up, "Name and year?"

"Leon Kane, Junior." Masking his Russian accent, the boy observed as the lady behind the desk printed out his schedule. Picking it up, she handed the piece of paper to him and gave a welcoming smile.

"Thank you."

Making his way out of the office, he stepped to the side of the hall and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Tapping on his fathers contact, he sent him a text.

Phase 2 has begun.

The group of five sat in the lunchroom today, Leon observed them carefully from the opposite side of the cafeteria. Sitting alone, the boy laid his head down.

'Why should I be here? It's not my fault Kason can't do his job correctly.' He thought angrily.

Leonid laid his head down on the table, tired from the jet lag. He was about to drift off before he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. 'Fucking bullshit.'

Standing from his seat, he walked out of the cafeteria to the school courtyard.

"Yes?" Sitting himself down, he leaned his back against a tree.

"Как школьный сын?" (How's school son?)

"Cut the bullshit Alexei, what is it that you need." His emerald eyes scanned around every time he spoke, careful to keep his voice down.

"Ты не будешь неуважать меня, мальчик!" (You will not disrespect me boy!)

The Russian Don had no patience for his sons disrespect,

And Leonid Kamenev had no time for his hothead father.

"Yeah yeah what ever, What is the purpose of you calling me?"

Ignoring his lack of manners, Alexei Kamenev focused on the true reason for his sons trip to America. "Вы наблюдали за итальянской принцессой и двумя ее маленькими друзьями?" (Have you been watching the Italian Princess and her two little friends?)

Leon scoffed at his father, 'of course he's more worried about her than his actual offspring.'

"Yes I have, all my classes have at least one of them." In all honesty, he didn't care for bringing down the Ferrari's. He didn't want to. The 17 year old boy was more intelligent than his power hungry father.

"Хорошо, хорошо, мне понадобится отчет по каждому из их расписаний к концу дня." (Good good, I'll need a report of each of their schedules by the end of the day.) Not caring for his sons response, Alexei hung up.

"And the award of best dad goes to..." Leon muttered sarcastically, his Russian accent slipping through. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head back on the tree and sighed.

'The selfish bastard only cares for power.' He thought, tugging his lip ring with his teeth.

He sat in silence for a few minutes, listening to the birds chirp around him.

Suddenly hearing the sound of approaching footsteps, Leon moved behind the tree away from the people.

"You're all coming over my house at four right?" Athena walked in between Silas and Neptune, Javier and Bellamy to her left.

"Yeah."

Leon peeked from around the tree, careful to stay out of their sight range.

"Okay, just text me first so I can tell the guards." Heading their separate ways, Leon waited a minute before coming around the tree again.

'The Mexican Cartel Heir and the Italian mafia princess, Friends? Oh Alexei going to love this one.' He couldn't refrain from being sarcastic, even in his thoughts.

"Watching them for the next two weeks should be fun" Leonid grumbled, making his way to fifth period.

-
Thank you for reading <3

Just to clarify, Leon Kade is a cover name.
His real name is Leonid Kamenev.

He doesn't have a muse, but I definitely will be imagining him to look somewhat like Vinnie Hacker with a lip ring😌

How do you all feel about him so far?

Anyways, See you next chapter
-aaj ٩( 'ω' )و