Prologue

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

- Benjamin Franklin

"Ah, I'm gonna cum."

I push my hips into her with a great force, her nails digging into my back, my hands placed on either side of her head. She tightens her legs around my slender waist, holding on to her dear life while I pound into her. The faint music reaching us from three floors below us is not enough to suppress her moans. I look at her face, as it is twisting with pleasure and her eyes squeezing tightly shut.

"You know, it's kind of weird having sex with you when I know your cousins are waiting outside the door." I scrunch my nose and smile down at her. The sentence comes out breathy from the constant thrusting in the last minutes, but she giggles anyway, her eyes filled with amusement.

"Don't worry, they won't rat me out. Besides, it's not like they heard me scream," she shrugs, a challenging smile pulling at her lips, but she is quick to cover it up.

"So you want to scream?" I ask as I bring my hips to a halt, my tongue sweeping along the inside of my cheek. Something about that sentence just pissed me off and hurt my male ego. I know I'm making her feel good, I can tell by her facial expressions and the sounds she makes, but she's just testing how far I can go. And I don't like that at all. She bites her lower lip, her eyes getting darker as she nods her head slightly.

Challenge accepted.

"All right, prepare to be amazed."

I sit up on my shins and grab her by her thighs, pulling her closer to me without pulling out and grasping firmly into her flesh before I start to pound hard into her without further warning. Her body jerks with every slam of my hips against her thighs and she holds on tight to the bedsheets with one hand, her mouth hanging open and her eyes firmly closed.

How I ended up in my dorm with me banging into a hot stranger, you might wonder. Well, that's what happens when an exchange student goes abroad for his last semester and then gets invited by some party-hot students to a party, which, by the way, just happens to be running a few floors below us in full heat. At first, I didn't want to go, knowing that only weird young adults who get drunk will be there anyway, but now I don't regret that I accepted.

I had been watching her the whole evening and was looking for a suitable moment to talk to her. The two men next to her, who turned out to be her cousins, didn't leave much room to speak to her, but I'm Jungkook after all. I get everything I want. And now I'm here, sweating and satisfying my needs.

"Just like that," she moans, throwing her head back into the pillow and grasping her clothed breast with her hand. I prefer sex without clothes, completely naked and bare, but she insisted that she was too horny to take off her dress and I didn't want to force her to. She is still much hotter than other women and I didn't even get to see her body completely. The black tight dress pools around her lower abdomen, but I can still see her glistening core and how my cock slides in and out easily with every stroke because she is so wet.

This boosts my ego, knowing that I'm the reason why she is so wet and her cries only sound in the small room because of me. The bed below us squeaks due to my strong thrusts and her body keeps jerking upwards, so I grab her by the thighs and pull her back to me. Her moans turn into screams and at this point, I'm not sure if the music from the party is enough to drown out her pleasure and the banging of the headboard against the wall.

I can feel her walls squeezing around my cock and I have to admit I'm also quite close to my climax, but I don't want to let go yet, months of sexual frustration have been building up inside me. I bring a hand to her clit and rub my thumb around it in circular motions, causing her to bite her lower lip to suppress her moans. My other hand creeps from her thigh over her curves to grasp her by the neck.