Chapter 20: Closer

"Phew, I don't think I can do this anymore." I tell Branson who is on my back.

"One more time horsey!" He cries out in his adorable begging voice.

Jerk face watches us in amusement. "Why don't you get Collins do to it this time? Horsey needs to rest."

Branson replies quickly, "But you're better at it!"

Of course I do.

"Fine," I groan as I start running with a giggling Branson on my back.

I run around the whole room. And Branson giggles the whole time, jerk face watching.

I glare at him before running in a circle again, making louder gigges to erupt from Branson.

***

"Aww, do you guys have to go?" Whines Branson after I got him to make me stop bring a horsey.

"Yeah," jerk face says. "We can play around some other time and Ivory will play more horsey with you."

Branson grins. "Okay!!" He hugs me tightly then jerk face.

Once in the car, jerk face smiles at me. "Was that fun? Playing horsey?"

I sigh. "It was, except it was tiring."

He laughs. "I could tell."

I glare playfully at him. "I know, jerk."

"Sorry," he says. "It was just too cute to watch you have your face flushed and face full of determination. Then with you running around with Branson on your back."

My face reddens. "Uh, yeah, thanks."

He bites his lip, looking away. He starts the car and drives off.

"Want to watch something on Netflix again?" I ask him when he pulls up at my driveway.

"Uh, yeah sure." He gets out of the car, following me inside.

My mom's car wasn't in the driveway, I look on my phone and she texted me.

"My mom isn't here, so you won't be able to meet her. She is on, yet, another date." I inform him as I sit beside him on the couch, turning on Netflix.

"What a shame." He says, smiling.

"Austin is in his room." I say, hearing the music upstairs.

"I am aware." He says, still smiling.

"And why are you so cheeky?" I poke one of his cheeks.

He smiles wider. "Because you are being adorable."

What is up with him?

"Well I am far from that." I joke. "I'll be right back."

I run up my stairs and pull out a black sharpie. I slip it in my jeans and laugh mischievously.

I walk back down and he is watching some show he chose himself.

I sit down beside him, slowly pulling the lid off.

He is absorbed in the show that he doesn't notice that I'm moving even closer to him or he does notice it, but isn't saying anything about it. Either way he isn't reacting, which makes it way too easy.

I let out a battle cry and swipe the sharpie across his face. Collins grabs my wrist, laughing.

I quickly get it in the other hand, coloring his face with the sharpie.

He grabs my other wrist with the sharpie in it, I fall back and laugh. But he doesn't let go of my wrists, so he falls halfway on top of me.

It's different from McDonald's, he isn't squishing me like last time-I mean he is squishing me, but it isn't suffocating me. I can't breathe because he's this close.

"Get off me." I laugh. My hands are pinned down by his hands on each side of my head.

He grins. "No I don't want to."

"Collins, you're too close." I whine laughing, my face getting a little more red.

His smile drops to seriousness, one of his hands move to hold both of my wrists.

My stomach seems to drop as he speaks in a deep, low voice. "I want to be closer."

Without further thinking, his lips slowly press against mine.

______

Ahhhhh! He kissed her!!! What do you guys think? Comment what you think please! And vote if you'd like! Did you like how that happened? Was it at least okay? I tried to make it good-even though Kandi turned him down and Collins didn't really like her as much as he thought- did you guys like it?

Hope you like it, if not sorry I'm trying :)

Xoxo
Talia