Chapter 26:Our Little Forever

"Still waiting for the kiss." Jerk face says in a sweet voice as we exit the school after detention.

I don't say a word, I just keep walking towards his car. When he starts the car, he turns to me with a sigh. "Still waiting."

I unbuckle, turning towards him.  "Why can't you just kiss me?"

He grins shyly. "Because I want you to kiss me."

"Why can't you?" I get nervous.

His smile gets wider. "I'd like to ask you the same thing."

I sigh, leaning closer towards him. He unbuckles, leaning towards me which makes my body fill with tingles.

I shyly put my hands on his shoulders and let them slide towards his jaw, tracing it. His breathing has changed and so has mine.

I lean closer, our breaths mixing together. I part my lips and slowly lean towards his lips. The lightly press together, almost in a teasing way.

His hands slowly slip past my hands to the lower part of my back, pulling me somewhat closer as the console is the barrier. His other hand slides in my hair.

I press my lips harder against his, he reacts by pressing our lips harder also.

And, like before, our lips dance. Not in a regular dance, in our on dance that we could create.

Our breathing quickens just as our kisses get hotter. His hands move to cup my face, while mine stay at his shoulders.

After what seems like our little forever, we both pull away.

"Whoa," he says with wide eyes. "I should ask for kisses from you more."

"Yeah," I say almost in a daze from him. "I'd like that."

He leans over, gives me a quick kiss and then starts the car. "I shall ask more often."

"Mom is so going to get after you." Austin says as I walk in the house after bidding jerk face goodbye.

"Yeah," I sigh. "I know." And she probably was going to.

"What did you do?" He asks, getting a drink from the fridge.

I tell him what jerk face and I had done, making him laugh.

"Good job at spilling food all over Mr. Murphy," Austin said. "He deserved it! But it's going to be hilarious when you get in trouble."

"You know," I narrow my eyes. "I kinda wish I had spilled food all over some other people right now."

He rolls his eyes. "The two of you probably did it on purpose so you two can have time alone."

I widen my eyes. "No! We didn't even mean to get caught! We were just playing around!"

"Sure, sure." Austin says as he walks away.

***

So, I'm grounded for a week because of my reckless behavior from me getting in trouble at school.

And, of course, my mom knows that my guy friend had been in on it also and was upset with him because of it.

And me? Well I still thought the sliding down the hall was fun as heck and plus it was with jerk face. But getting grounded? Wasn't too happy about that.

"So, wait, your mom is taking up your phone also?!?" Collins asks as I tell him everything.

I sigh. "Sadly, yes."