𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲

━━━L━━━

been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

i am the thing that every nightmare fears;
proof that the morning after can be even scarier . . .

. . . for a second, i thought she could see me—

i can still hear you, you dipshit!

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

-ˋˏ          She could have had a better life. She was beautiful, intelligent, quick witted, funny and compassionate. She could've been all those things if the universe hadn't messed her up.

-ˋˏ          Evangeline Silver hadn't know true happiness for a very long time, she never had a loving presence to comfort her over her first heartbreak, she couldn't gossip to her mother like the rest her age for she lost that ardent figure before she could even start appreciating her.

-ˋˏ           The world done her injustice, she should've been given more chances at a happy ending. She wanted that for herself and her beloved sister. The one person in the whole planet she will do anything for.

-ˋˏ           Getting approached by an english man claiming to be from the future asking for her help would forever change her life. Hopefully for the best.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

❝ SOME PEOPLE SURVIVE CHAOS
AND THAT'S HOW THEY GROW,
AND SOME PEOPLE THRIVE IN CHAOS,
BECAUSE CHAOS IS ALL THEY KNOW

*ೃ:.✧✲゚ table of contents
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

act i: LEGENDS IN THE MAKING
SEASON ONE

act ii: PREDESTINATION
SEASON TWO

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

I. DISCLAIMER
I do NOT own DC's Legends of Tomorrow or its characters in any way. I just own Evangeline and Elise Silver, Anaraya, Sylla and their plot. This is made only for my entertainment and the entertainment of others. I am NOT an experienced writer. With all that being said, enjoy.

II. TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains explicit language, mentions of abuse, depression, character's death, possibly other mental health issues and talks about sex

III. AUTHOR'S NOTE
I understand that Vika Bronova (24) is older than Atlanta Pitman (23) in reality but just imagine Eva is 26 and Elise is 21 in the story, thank you.

IV. READING SETTING
Recommend dark mode
Times New Roman font

©rominaszd