(11) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘

Nau'Jour "Draco"

This girl still ain't talked to me or looked my way.

She walked downstairs with CJ and went in the kitchen.

"Where Kemo" She asked

"Went to the store" Uzi said

"Ohhh okay"

"I know that Lil nigga heavy" Smokey said

"Kinda but nope"

"Shidddd" Uzi said and she giggled and stop then sighed and rolled her eyes going upstairs.

I know she did that cause of me I was staring at her every since she got here.

I shook my head and all eyes were on me ian even look to see was they I feel every single eye ball focused on me.

"Ion what ha" I heard Uzi mock me and everybody dapped him up.

"You trippin" he said and left.

"Telling you this from my heart get the damn girl before somebody else get her" Tray said.

"Take what he said in because that shit almost happened to me TODAY ANDDD yesterday crip that's why I'm finna get her now "Smokey said pointing at Shamya.

"Shamya come here"Smokey said shaking his head and left out the door and Shamya shrugged and went with him.

"Damn, I'm not gon cap the shit almost happened to me like today in like 20 minutes ago when we was at a food place shid ian finna keep telling yo ass like them YOU make yo OWN decisions...TASIA come here"Pop said and walked to her and they left.

"Damn why when I come back-"

"Come here dumbass nigga"Cheno said and they went somewhere not too soon they came back down with a sleeping CJ and left.

It was just me and her in the house now.

These niggas petty .

I smoked my other blunt and heard footsteps and V'Luxuary was coming down she looked and it was only me.

She sighed and went in the kitchen.

I groaned and then went in the kitchen watching her movement.

"Wassup" I said

"Nun" she said and tried to leave.

she blew my highhhhhh. Oop oh.....

I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you"I asked and loosened my grip.

She looked at me and I looked at her and we were eye locked.

She just soon shook her head and walked in Tray room.

She locked the door behind her and I heard music playing.

Ima have to get reallllllll high like above the clouds high in order not to fuss with her and that's just what I did.