(13) Excuse me for any mistake made😘

Nau'Jour "Draco"

I almost fell asleep because this girl just make me comfortable around her and her scent just make you like her more.

She had a lil tight ass grip though

Hehe

cause I SURE as hell couldn't move.

Kemo came in the room and smirked at me.

"You a gay ass lil bitch you know that Kemo" I said and looked back down at my phone.

He popped his tongue and said "ride dat dick like a stolen car I got the best pussy that you had-"

"Nah I'm just playing but deadass if you think about hurting my-" Tray cut him off popping around the door

"OUR sister" when he yelled 'our' V'Luxuary started moving.

"Nigga you almost woke my - 'our' damn sister up" Kemo said putting emphasis on 'our'.

"Like his dumbass was saying if you break sis some wrong with you cause she a keeper"Smokey said popping around the corner.

We looked at him cause he called her sis and he rosed his eyebrow.

"Yea everybody say it's sis we talked about it even that nigga Von" Smokey said and i was surprised but how can you not like her.

"Bye" I said getting on Instagram.

"What you mean"

I scrunched my face up "get the fuck out my room nigga" I said and chuckled.

"Damn , bitch my fault but yah everybody heard yo bitch ass fussing at her I want my ones for that cause yeen have to yell at my damn sister like that"Kemo said and Tray dapped him up and they pulled they pants up and came to me.

I just looked at them and pulled my gun out and they both looked at each other and pulled they guns out.

Then Smokey rosed his eyebrow and looked at me pulling two guns out pointing it at them .

It was Kemo and Tray point there's at me and me and Smokey pointing ours at them.

We all looked at each and laughed.

"Hell nahhhh but fr thou my son fell in love with yo girl sooooo ima need to steal sis real quick"Kemo said and shook V'Luxuary.

"I'm finna kick yo ass if she wake up"I said still scrolling through Instagram.

"Oops" he said and ran out.

He ran back in with CJ sat him down and ran back out.

"This nigga"Smokey said shaking his head and left out the room.

"Ah , my nigga left y'all baby sittin"Uzi said walking by my room laughing

"How long I been sleep" V'Luxuary said getting up rubbing her head.

I shrugged still scrolling through Instagram.

I guess she was looking for her phone and I pointed at it on the charger.

CJ jumped on her and she hugged him.

"Hey papi"she said and CJ blushed.

"hey I forgot to ask you what's your name so ima gonna name you ummm ..princess" CJ said and I looked at him and chuckled.

Tiny giggled and this lil nigga was actually flirting with her.

"Can I watch YouTube on your phone please"he said and he laid back and got in the bed beside me and I mugged him.

He flicked me off and I mushed his head and he mugged me.

"Lil ugly bitch"CJ said and V'Luxuary laughed.

"That's a bad word papi we only say those words to your dad okay"

"Otaayyy princess" CJ said and hugged Tiny watching YouTube.

I just continued scrolling through Instagram.

V'Luxuary put head phone on CJ and he continued watching YouTube and minded his business.

I looked at her and she looked at me and cut her phone on scrolling through Instagram.

I shrugged and did the same.

Minutes passed by and Kemo came in the room mad.

"Where my son"He asked.

"Here, what happened"V'Luxuary asked.

"His bitch ass mama want him"

"Why you say that, can I ride with you though cause I'm hungry"V'Luxuary asked and Kemo shrugged.

She left and I just smoked a blunt.

And left the house foe a while after they left.