(14) Excuse me for any mistakes😘

V'Luxuary "Tiny"

"Princess"CJ called me

"Yess papa"

"Are you going to came home with me"he asked looking sad.

Kemo looked at me and shook his head.

"Umm- sorry but I can't papa"I said and he looked out the window silent.

I looked at him and looked in front of me and we were at his moms house I'm guessing.

I pursed my lips and tried not to cry.

"Girl you better not"

"Shut up, CJ you wanna stay with me one day" I asked wiping my tear and he turned around with a red face and tears streaming down his face.

I looked at Kemo and he got out the car and I got out too.

"I wanna take him in there"

"You sure cause his mama a lil - never mind she ain't bout shit com'on"

I got CJ and he laid on my shoulder.

"I wuve you pwencese" he said putting his face in my neck.

"I wuve you too daddy"he said.

"Awe son don't make me cry come here" Kemo said and CJ just cried harder.

We walked to the door and CJ cried worser and worser making me bite down on my lip to stop myself from crying.

A man came to the door and knocked he was cute but when he smirked and smiled his teeth weren't straight.

"Look bitch as boy whatever yo name is Clerk charence or whatever try my sister on sum dumbshit while we in here that's yo ass" Kemo said and pushed him out the way making him stumble.

"Queen ol boy here" the dude said and bumped pass Kemo.

"Bet , T hold my son"Kemo said and gave me CJ.

"He sleep"Kemo asked and I nodded and he turned around and smirked.

Kemo pulled his pants up and walked to the dude.

minutes later a pretty women came down the stairs.

"Clarence wh-"

She didn't recognize me but she rushed to them .

"Kemo stop"she said holding his chest looking up at him while Kemo eyed the dude named Clarence.

"Kemo" she said softer and grabbing his neck and Clarence look down at her and looked back up.

Clarence said something that pissed," fuck yo-"Kemo cut him off by kissing the girl and moved her out the way.

Kemo hit him in his face and CJ head was coming up but I rocked him back to sleep.

Kemo got hit in the nose and it seems it pissed him off even more and he just went in on him HARD.

The dude wasn't moving but Kemo still didn't stop.

"Excuse me"I said politely while the girl was just sitting there stuck.

She snapped out of it and started crying.

I bit my lip trying not to cry and it didn't work.

"Here's your son can you please take him up there"I said and she went up the stairs.

I shook my head and Kemo was reall HEATED.

"Kemo" I said still crying.

"CHRISTIAN STOP please listen to me think about your son"I said crying because blood was everywhere

He stopped and rubbed his face and looked at me.

He hugged me and told me to go get in the car .

"Are you going to be okay" I asked and he nodded and gave me the key.

I went in the car and just sat there thinking about what just happen.

And I don't know what it was but it seemed like a memory.