CHAPTER 3. MELISSA

Melissa stepped out of the shower and wrapped her acid yellow towel around herself. She stood in front of her mirror and flipped her phone over so that the screen faced up.

"Why hasn't he texted me yet?" She pouted

Melissa sighed and got dressed. She wore and aqua green cropped t-shirt with black stripes and matching charcoal leggings, the waist of which sat on her hips.

"I wonder what was so important that auntie needed me at six a.m."

Melissa slipped on a pair of orange sneakers and grabbed her satchel before leaving her room. She make her way down the onyx tiled hall, only lit by soft, warm lights as it was still early. She entered the elevator  and pressed the button for the first floor. She looked at her phone.

"Still?"

Her cheeks grew warm.

"Maybe he's still asleep." She thought.

"He did look a bit roughed up yesterday."

Melissa herself was still a bit lethargic. She had been kept up that night, thoughts of the cinnamon roll she had met on the train. Not to mention the jet lag. Dear god.

Reaching the ground floor, Melissa walked with a brisk pace toward the door. Melissa swiped her ID card against the door . A mechanical click sounded and the door opened.

After a surprisingly short commute to takoba beach, Melissa walked along the brick path to the location auntie had sent. A throaty yell filled Melissa's ears as she walked.

"THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK YOU GET FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THE FIRST TIME!!!!"

"She's at it already? I wonder whom is the poor soul she's yelling at."

As Melissa got closer, she noted the orange of her auntie's tracksuit, but more interesting was the boy she was standing over. He was shirtless, in black track pants and an adorable pair of red sneakers. Melissa's eyes then landed on his dark emerald curls.

"No way" She blushed.

"Broccoli, get up!"

The boy stopped his exercise and crawled to his feet. He turned and those sweat soaked freckles nearly stopped her heart.

"Melissa?!!"

"Hi, Midoriya" 

Melissa's voice trailed off as her gaze drifted to his chest, far more muscled than she gave it credit for. Her gaze focused on his rippling abs, and up to his arms, his sweat glistening in the early morning sun, her eyes gliding over each contour and striation

"Melissa, stare at his abs later!! I called you here for something!!"

Melissa's face lit up like the fourth of July. A blush burning furiously in her cheeks and a lighter blush spread across her face.

"I'm sorry!! SO SORRY!!!" Melissa sputtered as she buried her face in her hands.

"Its fine" Izuku whimpered, his freckles fading with a blush of his own.

"He probably thinks I'm some perv!!" She thought.

"I called you here to explain a few things, to broccoli, here."

"What."

"Nen."

Melissa's eyes widened.

"You're teaching him nen? That's great!!"

"Twenty push ups NOW!!!!" Yari bellowed.