CHAPTER 13. 1.A'S VANGUARD.

Izuku crashed through the ceiling of the U.S.J, falling with enhanced mass. Izuku's aura sparked as he fell on the monster's back. The ground beneath them buckled, a massive spiderweb crack forming in the pavement.

"Heavier!!!" Izuku grunted.

His aura spiked and the monster wailed as it was pushed further into the concrete.

"Heavier!!!!!" His aura spiked further.

Izuku reeled his arm back, his hand surging with electricity as he activated ryu and his thunder-cord hatsu. Izuku thrust his hand down, stabbing the creature's brain! Blood splattered on the ground as the monster fell limp.

Izuku took a long breath. Using "Mass+" on that level took effort. It was an enhancer skill so he could only use it with sixty percent efficiency. If Izuku was a transmuter, it would've been easier.

Izuku surveyed the situation. There were approximately sixty D-class villains, one B-class, and an A-class. Class 1-A was a good distance from most of them, but the A-class Kurogiri was a problem.

Izuku activated ren, ken, then ryu, placing fifty percent into his eyes, focusing on the misty figure that was Kurogiri. With his eyes enhanced, Izuku caught a glimpse of a metallic glimmer.

"Thought so." Izuku scoffed.

"Hey!!! What the hell, dude???!!!" The brat beside Izuku bellowed.

Izuku hopped off the body of the A-class monster. He scooped Aizawa off the ground. He grimaced at the image of the bloodied hero. No one in the class possessed a healing quirk, he had looked over their files a few days ago. He wouldn't be able to use "Pendant Of Grace" for eight minutes since this would count as a group fight.

"Back up better get here soon." Izuku thought.

Izuku reactivated ren and gyo. He knew where to look this time, so it required less aura to target his weak spot. Izuku's aura flared, a magenta glow overtaking it's usual blue. Izuku vanished from sight.

A loud metal clang rung the air as Izuku's fist collided with Kurogiri's armor. Kurogiri fell limp. Izuku landed easily, the ends of his tailcoat flapping. His spiked aura reverted to it's normal state.

"Nice!! "Hero's entrance" worked!!"

IZUKU MIDORIYA! QUIRK: DOMINATOR!!

DOMINATOR ALLOWS HIM TO ENHANCE WHATEVER SKILL HE POSSESSES. WHEN USED WITH NEN, HIS CAPABILITY WITH ALL AURA TYPES ARE ENHANCED AS WELL, ALLOWING HIM TO ACCESS SPECIALIST SKILLS FOR AS LONG AS HE CAN MANAGE TO USE HIS QUIRK.

"Is every one okay?!!" Izuku regarded the class. They looked at him wide eyed.

They nodded silently, though one student was less than quiet.

"DEKUUUU!!!!" Bakugo screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HE--"

Izuku strode quickly toward Bakugo and casually back handed him, knocking him out cold. He held the unconscious Bakugo in his left arm.

"He just knocked Bakugo out so casually!!!" A pink skinned girl shrieked.

"You didn't have to do that, bro." A red head barked.

"Yes, I did. He wouldn't have listened to me or focused on the villains now that I've arrived." Izuku explained.

"Trust me, I know him a lot better than you do." He continued.