CHAPTER 6. IZUKU

Izuku had the misfortune of sitting next to Katsuki as the god of presentations, present mic, was giving the U.A practical exam procedures. Thankfully, Izuku could still hear over the irritated grumbles of the asshole next to him.

"Remember kids" Mic held up a finger.

"The big one ain't worth squat!!" He spat.

Izuku looked to the notes he had taken on Mic's instruction. As he studied it, he felt Katsuki's eyes on him and he got a horrible feeling. He saw his eyes drift to his sketchbook. Katsuki's hand twitched as he lifted it. His mouth opened and a wave of electricity ran through his body.

Izuku's hand shot up, grabbing Katsuki's wrist. His fingers curled around his wrist with real force. Katsuki's face seemed to twist at the strength of his grip. Katsuki bellowed

"Get your fuckin' hands off me, nerd!!!"

"Keep your hands to yourself!!" Izuku shouted back.

"YOU TWO!!"

Someone else had shouted. Izuku turned to see a guy in a smart suit. He had thin, rectangular glasses and his indigo hair was neatly styled.

"STOP YOUR BICKERING, YOUR YELLING IS CAUSING A DISTURBANCE!!" He yelled.

"Oh shut it!! You're yelling, too!!!" Izuku barked.

The room was quiet. Even Present mic was quiet.

"You don't get to tell people off when you're making the same mistake! Hypocrisy will be the downfall of any hero, if gone unchecked. Watch yourself, sir!!"

The student was silent, along with the rest of the room. Katsuki's palms were smoking. Izuku had half a smirk on his lips and he turned back in his chair.

"Well it's about time yall get changed... Good luck." Mic shivered

Izuku stood up with the rest of the room and headed to the Locker rooms.

Izuku stood at the front of the crowd, now clad in a custom black tracksuit with a faint green camo pattern running down the sides. He had rolled the sleeves up to his elbows. His pant legs vanishing into his modified crimson sneakers, fashioned to emulate combat boots.

Izuku did a "Body check", checking the flexibility and responsiveness of his joints and his limbs. Everything was good and he was ready. Ready to crush the exam, ready to enter the hero course, and ready for a date with a beautiful blonde.

Mechanical popping caught Izuku's ear and his eyes were locked on the gate. The gates flung open and Izuku came out of zetsu, white steam flooding from his body as he charged through.

"Oh, shit!" Izuku heard from behined him. He smirked

Izuku clenched his right fist and a crimson gauntlet manifested on his right arm just as the first few test bods rolled into view. Izuku grinned

"Time to run the gauntlet!!"

Izuku activated ren and aura gushed violently from his body. He leapt forward, his form blurring as he rushed for the first three bots.

His fist collided with the closest of the three and a sharp metallic crunch followed, his shu enhanced gauntlet piercing through its shell like it were paper.

Pivoting on his right foot, Izuku redirected his momentum toward the next two bots that were rushing him. Using ren once more, then immediately applying ken and gyo, Izuku's aura began to softly glow an electric blue. Bright flashes of light sparked around his gauntlet.