[13] Meeting

Kagami sits silently in her room, waiting for her shadow clone to make it into Konoha. The risk of her going is far too much. She just needs to get the clone in and then it can disappear without a trace.

Sure, someone may recognise her chakra signature, but that can be explained as a misunderstanding easily. She looks towards the door once more before closing her eyes and looking through the eyes of her shadow clone, watching it make it into Konoha safely under the darkness.

She watches silently as they bounce across the rooftops of Konoha, finding it surprisingly easy to get in and move around in the village. This may be because she knows the holes in their defence like the back of her hand. The clone makes it into the Hokage tower, slipping through the window and closing it quietly.

She looks around the empty room, cursing slightly under her breath as she realises the situation. Whoever walks through the door next needs to be Tsunade, otherwise, Kagami is in for it. She moves swiftly and places herself next to the door, so if it opens then she will be behind it and will see who is there before they see her.

She hears footsteps move towards the office and holds her breath.

"Tsunade-sama I really think–"

"Sakura go home, you can't progress if you don't rest." Tsunade's sharp tone breaks through Sakura's soft one.

"Hai, Tsunade-sama," Sakura says before her footsteps retreat down the hall.

Tsunade's slightly heavier ones continue on towards the office. Kagami moves out from behind the door. She stands against the back wall and waits for the woman. She wants this to be as quick as possible, she knows dinner will be ready soon and she can't be late to it or zoning out when people are calling her.

Tsunade opens the door and immediately feels the presence of the girl. She closes the door quietly before turning to her, her gaze hard and calculating as they land on her. Tsunade moves to her desk, sitting down behind it before calling Kagami forward.

The girl moves up to the desk and bows slightly, her Akatsuki cloak rustling ever so quietly.

"Tsunade-sama," Kagami whispers quietly, making sure not to attract the attention of any Anbu on duty around the room.

"Kagami, it's good to see you again," Tsunade nods to the girl, telling her to sit down on one of the cushions places out in the room.

A meeting obviously took place earlier today.

"How are you? Any suspicion?"

Kagami shakes her head, "no, any mishaps have been labelled under me being a teenage girl."

Tsunade nods, bringing her hand to her chin, "Is there anything you can tell be without being caught?"

Kagami nods, "the nine members, they don't co-operate very well. Most of them can't stand their partners let alone the rest of the group. We just moved to a new location today, I was spotted by Orochimaru in the last one."

Tsunade's eyes widen slightly, "he is still coming after you? Even after having Sasuke?"

Kagami nods. "I ran into Sasuke a few days ago, he was warning me to stay away unless I wanted to be captured by the said snake," Kagami takes a deep breath, "Akatsuki's ultimate goal has something to do with the Jinchuriki. Keep them close."

Tsunade sighs, leaning her elbows against her desk, her hands knitted tightly in front of her face as she looks down at Kagami. "Jiraiya has taken Naruto out of the village."

Kagami nods, "I am aware. Pein keeps tabs on almost every Jinchuriki known of."

Tsunade nods to her, grateful for the information she is risking her life for.