[19] Hidden

Kagami leans down and crawls through the hole, going first to disperse Kisame's suspicion of this plan. She stands up on the other side and looks around, the room brightening as Yua pumps chakra into her eyes once again. Her eyes immediately land on a shelf full of papers, all of them shoved around and messily organised.

'So it would seem that he didn't leave planned. Orochimaru was in a rush.'

'Looking for something it seems,' Yua replies, also looking for something in the room.

"Kagami?" Itachi asks through the hole, looking into it.

"It's all in here," she replies, not looking back to the hole. "All of his possessions."

Shuffling fills the room as the two men make their way into the room, barely fitting through the hole that Kagami passed through easily.

"How can you see anything?" Kisame whispers, searching the wall for a light switch.

Kagami looks back to see if there actually is one, and is greeted by the burning of her retainers as light fills the room. She shuts her eyes quickly and waits for Yua to remove the chakra from her eyes.

"Wow, Orochimaru is sick," Kisame says, staring at something behind Kagami.

She squints at him, still getting used to the light, and turns back around to see what is happening. Sitting along shelves on the walls are multiple jars, filled with one part of the human body or the other.

"Indeed."

She averts her eyes from the scene and looks to the papers. She moves towards them and grabs them all, her hands careful not to damage the goods. Itachi clears space on the table in the middle of the room, seeing Kagami coming with her hands full.

Kagami nods to him and drops the papers down, huffing as dust rises into the air around them.

"What do you think they are?" Kisame asks, lifting a paper for two and looking at them.

"Could be useless," Kagami says, turning around and looking for more information.

She isn't leaving this place and getting another person until she finds every single piece of information she can. "Like the man."

Kisame looks at her from the corner of his eye, a smirk pulling at his lips at the girl's words. Kagami just keeps moving, looking for any folders that Orochimaru may have left behind before he left. He was in a rush so the chances of him just leaving something behind is high, anything with slight insignificance he would have just looked over.

When people are in a rush, they just look for the things that come to mind first, they don't try to take everything they have ever regarded important. Only the treasures go with them.

Itachi wanders up behind Kagami and peers through the selves as well, he knows they have to move quickly before someone gets up and hears something or goes to warn someone else that 'something is moving around in the locked room down the hall.'

Kagami pulls a box forward, dragging it across the shelf and causing dust and dirt to rise into the air again. She squeezes her eyes shut and picks up the box, placing it on the table next to Kisame's little pile of papers that he has slowly worked through while the other two have been shuffling around.

"These are Akatsuki finances." He says, flashing a paper to the two, "large amounts of money that have been moved from here to him. He has obviously spent a lot of his time stealing things from Kakuzu."

Kagami looks closely at the paper, squinting through the dust and reads the paper. She nods to him, her eyes narrowing at it.

"Someone else signed the paper," she says, grabbing the ends of the paper and bringing it close to her face. "Kabuto . . . just the usual scum."