Chapter 1|8:00 - 8:10 a.m.

(a/n's pov)

"Okay, we will get going now," Felix said, back facing Minho because he is busy wearing his shoes.

"Yeah, be careful guys," Minho replied lazily, scratching the back of his hair and yawning almost as wide as Chan's chest.

It's still 8 in the morning, but Straykids' tight schedules prevent them to have more sweet dreams even only for a second.

For today they have two photoshoots, one radio show, two interviews, and one music show performance, which is going to take a lot of time and energy.

Even their manager had said that they may be need to stay the night at a nearby hotel later because the place for the last interview is really far from their dorm.

"Don't forget to take our laundry inside after its being dried, hyung. Bye!" Changbin yelled in front of their dorm's door.

"Yeah yeah, go away you pig." Minho waves, playfully teasing Changbin. 

It's almost like his habit and Changbin already got used to it, so he doesn't really care.

"Bye hyung, please tell Jisung, I hope he get well soon. Hey, wait for me, you mean guys!" Hyunjin said, smiling briefly to Minho, then hurriedly running towards the members who left him.

"You are so slow hyung, hurry up! We might get scolded by our manager." Seungmin grabs Hyunjin's hand and dragging him all the way out of the dorm.

"Are you sure you are going to be okay? Maybe I need to stay too?" Chan said, worried to leave Minho all alone with sick Jisung in the dorm.

"Don't worry hyung, I got this. Who do you think am I? A kindergartener?" Minho laughs, smacking lightly Chan's bulky arm.

"Yes, you are actually, sometimes."

"Hey!" Now he smacks Chan hard.

"Ow ow, I'm joking. Then don't forget to feed Jisung his medicines, the doctor said he will get better in two days, poor him fever is sucks." Chan pats Minho on the shoulder.

"Yeah hyung, I know. I'll take a good care of him all day, he will recover tomorrow, trust me I'm an expert in babysitting." Minho poses as if he is the best babysitter in the world.

He puffs out his chest with both hands on his waist.

"Haha, okay I trust you, bye Minho!" Chan taking his belongings, waving to Minho, and closing the door.

"Baiii," Minho waves to the back of the door.

Yesterday was one of the most hectic day for Straykids. It was their comeback day and they had to practice really hard for their showcase.

The crazy thing is, for some reason, yesterday they were also recording for their comeback stage performance on one of music shows.

The date kinda messed up, so they need to perform twice in a day.

Jisung was already showing a sign of weakened health during their practice weeks, so obviously yesterday was like a torture for him.

After the show was over, Jisung collapsed and immediately taken to the hospital. He got a pretty high fever, but it's not that serious.

After resting for two days full, the doctor guaranteed that he will get better.

Yesterday night, they were discussing whether they should or not cancel their schedules for today.

But because it's only been the second day of their comeback, it's nearly impossible to cancel such an important day. So they decided to sacrifice one person to take care of Jisung.

Of course with not a single doubt, Minho voluntarily raised his hand as fast as Quicksilver.

He said, "I think I'm kinda tired too."

"Haha yeah of course you're tired, haha of course hyung, I believe you one hundred percent," Jeongin said in a sarcastic tone.

"Jisung is indeed your favourite huh?" Changbin smirked teasingly.

"I said I'm tired okay, am I not allowed to be tired? Beside, I'm an experienced babysitter, I have three babies at home."

"They are cats not babies." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, they are still my babies," Minho replied, stuck his tongue out.

That was the story how Minho ended up taking care of Jisung for today. Which mean they are both alone together in the dorm for all day long.