Chapter 7|10:00 - 10:30 a.m.

He is ready to slide down Jisung's bottom pajama, but Jisung stops him by hitting Minho's chest.

"Are you a pervert?" Jisung makes an angry face.

"Nope, I'm Lee Minho. Why are you so mad? Haha." Minho giggles happily, his index finger pointing at Jisung.

"Geezz, cut it out hyung, I'm tired," Jisung said crankily, slapping lightly Minho's hand.

"Aww, is my baby tired? Naughty fever go away, Jisungie is tired." Minho pinches Jisung's cheeks.

Jisung froze at the sudden nickname his hyung called him with. Baby.

"Here take my revenge!" Jisung tickles Minho's side waist.

"Ah, stop it, hahahahahaha, no, wait." Minho tried to blocking Jisung's attacks.

These two simultaneously having a tickling battle.

Minho succeeds in blocking Jisung, by grabbing Jisung's both hands with only his one hand.

His other hand started to take a revenge, tickling Jisung's stomach, really fast, really hard.

"No no, wait hyung, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Hahahahahahaha." Jisung desperately begging for a mercy.

"No mercy for you." Minho smiles widely, still attacking Jisung.

Jisung tried to release himself from Minho's tight grip.

He eventually succeeds, but Minho tackles him, causing him to stumbles and losing his balance.

Doesn't want to fall alone, he grabs Minho's or his collar hoodie and pulling him to fall together.

They both fell onto the bed, with Jisung under Minho.

Still not giving up, they are continuing their tickling battle.

Both attacking each other, rolling left and right. Take turns switching positions, who is above and under.

They are laughing and screaming out loud together. They breathed heavily, no one wants to budge.

Literally forget that Jisung still has a fever.

"H-hyung, hah hah, stop. I give up, hah hah." Jisung said out of breath.

He is currently under Minho. His hyung finally stop, listens to Jisung's words, clearly out of breath too.

Minho has his both hands resting on each side of Jisung's head, his legs are locking Jisung's lower body, prevent him to move.

Basically, Minho is on all four like a dog, with Jisung below him.

They stayed like that for a hot minute, trying to calm down their heavy breath and uncontrollable heartbeat.

They're locking their eyes into each other's.

Both successfully calmed down themselves after more or less 2 minutes, but they weirdly not moving from their current position at all.

Still locking eyes.

Jisung suddenly feels a weird tension around them, not knowing what to do, he's just laying still on the bed.

Maybe because their earlier battle, the air is really hot and they both are sweating.

Minho is still not moving an inch, like he's been under some magic spell.

He's too mesmerized, watching Jisung's face closely. And it looks like, he really is possessed by a naughty demon.

"Is something wro-"

Jisung get cut off, because Minho, his beloved hyung, unexpectedly kissed him on the lips.

Jisung's eyes widen, his mind went blank. He even stopped breathing.

He can't believe, right now, he and his hyung are kissing and it's not just a simple kiss, since Minho begins to moving his lips slowly against Jisung's lips.

Minho is busily eating Jisung's lips, sucking here and there, making unholy noises. On the other hand, Jisung is completely frozen.

He shuts his eyes tightly, he doesn't even respond to Minho's kiss, he is in deep confusion.

After a while, Minho gains back his lost sense, getting strucked by reality. He flinches away, disconnected their lips.

His eyes are widening as he sees scared Jisung under him, slowly opening his eyes.

They both confused at what just happened.

Suddenly tears started to falling down from Jisung's eyes, just one drip on each eye though.

The shocking, not wanted event, must be the cause of the tears.

Feels guilty, Minho quickly gets out from the bed.

Trying to find a good excuse for his crazy action, but error, he can't find any.

He, himself, doesn't know why he did that.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm going to take the laundry inside!" Minho said, doesn't dare to look at Jisung at all.

Minho rushingly walks out of the room, not even spare a glance back, leaving the still puzzled Jisung behind.

Jisung sits up, mouth opens slightly, watching his hyung walks out of the room.

He can't think of anything, staring at nothing.

He tried to remember what the hell had just happened, his face becomes super duper hot.

He covers his face because he feels so embarrassed at the moment.

He lays back down, still covering his face. He suddenly has so many questions in his head.

Frustrated, he started to kick and punch everything. His bed, his pillow, his dolls, and Minho's phone which he didn't know it was there.

Prak!

The phone dropped on the floor, hit it really hard.

"Oh my God," Jisung screamed whisperly.

Jisung hurryingly picked it up from the floor.

Thankfully the phone is fine, nothing broke. Jisung sighs in relief and hugs the phone against his chest.

Drrtt Drrtt

The phone vibrated all of a sudden, Jisung almost dropped it again.

He looks at the screen, Chan's messages popped up.

"Are you doing fine? We definitely can't go home today, we'll make sure to go home by tomorrow's afternoon."

"Is Jisung okay? Has the fever subsided? Really thank you for voluntarily taking care of him, Minho."

"Please reply to my messages, I'm worried. Bye for now!"

"Voluntarily? Didn't Minho hyung said that he lose rps?"

Jisung is even more confused now.

But actually there is another person outside the room who is more confused than him.

Because he is scratching his hair really hard even though it isn't itchy at all.