Chapter 3|8:45 - 9:10 a.m.

I have no idea what I should do next, sleep? Clean the living room? Oh hell nah, watch tv? Play games? There is so many option, but I decide to just lay down beside Jisung and watch him sleeping.

I slowly open the door, tip-toed inside, not wanting the boy to wake up. I crawl very calmly onto the bed, right next to Jisung.

I tried to focus on my phone, playing cart rider, but Jisung's snore really distracts me. Not because it's loud but the exact opposite, it's cute.

At first, I kept glancing at him which make me me losing in the game for several times.

Annoyed at the situation, I then turn the game off and throw my phone somewhere on the bed.

I'm facing him and stroking his cheek dearly, observing every single parts of his face.

"Why are you so cute huh?" My mouth suddenly said that, zero agreement with me.

Shocked, I cover my mouth and hoping Jisung didn't hear that.

"Emm? What did you say hyung?" Jisung said with his raspy voice, suddenly wake up at the wrong time.

"Nothing." I'm so embarrassed, I quickly turn my head.

"Am I cute?" Jisung giggles.

"What? Of course not."

"Oww, Jisung is sad."

"Ew don't talk like that, come on, let's have a breakfast." I stand up then offering my hand to Jisung.

"Yay, what's for breakfast?" He grabs my hand and I pull him out from the bed.

"Egg porridge." We walk out of the room, hand in hand.

"Ahhh whyy? I don't want it, I want cereal."

I can feel Jisung is shaking his body, whining like a child behind me.

"No, can't do. Sit."

"Mean!" Jisung pouts, crosses his arms.

I chuckle at his cute behaviour, patting his fluffy hair. I place my palm on his forehead, still warm.

"Porridge is easy to digest and it's literally a must to eat food for a sick person. I tried to make it as tasty as possible for you, I'll be really sad if you don't want to eat it."

I raise one of my eyebrows, looking at Jisung while pouring the soup into two separated bowls.

"Okay hyung." Jisung nods.

"Do you want me to feed you?" I asked jokingly.

"Really? Of course hyung! I'm too weak to lift the spoon." Jisung smiles cheekily.

"What, no, I'm just joking. Why would I feed you? It's a hassle." I'm surprised, I didn't see that coming, I thought he would definitely reject it.

"Ah hyung, please?" He looks at me with his puppy eyes, I swear I can see sparks in his eyes .

"No, I don't want to."

"Why are you so stingy? Do you have the heart to see a weak me?" Again, he said with his sparkling puppy eyes.

"Ahhh okay okay, I'll feed you. Here, open your mouth." I defeated.

"TASTY! How can an egg porridge be this delicious?"

"Because I'm the one who cook it."

"As expected from my beloved hyung. Come on, feed me fast," Jisung said excitedly, he opens his mouth wide.

"Haha, here comes the airplane, wuusshh."

"Beloved hyung huh?" I giggle, thinking about his words.

"What's so funny?" Jisung asked, confused.

"You."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because you're Jisung." I know that doesn't make sense, but I'm laughing at my own joke anyway.

"You're surely a weird hyung," Jisung said, but still laughing too.

Now who's weirder?