Chapter 22|22:55 - 00:00 a.m.

(a/n's pov)

They close their eyes tightly as soon as their lips graze each other's. Jisung is even showing a few of wrinkles around the outer corner of his eyes because he shuts them way too tight.

On the other hand, Minho acts like a professional kisser, he is calmer than Jisung. He closes his eyes naturally just like when he is sleeping. After 5 seconds passed, Minho begins to move his lips which seems already adapt to the feel of Jisung's clasped lips.

Even though Jisung's lips doesn't show a sign of enter, Minho is still trying hard to dig a tunnel in there so his tongue can explore the inside.

Jisung clenches his fists, not because he is angry with Minho but he is just too shocked by the sudden attack and he doesn't know how to respond since it's his first official kiss.

Minho tilts his head to the side so their noses won't be touching each other and possibly disturbing their make-out session. He chooses the left side first while passionately sucking Jisung's lower lip.

Minho moves his lips carefully, probably copying from a clam. Open, sucks gently Jisung's lips, and close, the pattern repeats until Jisung's lips becomes swollen-red.

Jisung's mind goes completely empty, he can't process anything. He holds his breath which caused his face to slowly becomes purple, but eventually gives up because Minho doesn't seem to stop soon.

When Minho changes his head's position to the right, he cups Jisung's face and brings it even more closer to him. Minho treats Jisung's lips like a precious mochi ice cream which soft and delicious, he eats it scrupulously.

However, despite Minho's hard work for almost 2 minutes, Jisung still locks firmly his lips. Minho notices this and disconnects their lips, slowly opening his eyes to look at the scared statue-like Jisung.

"Hey." Minho flicks Jisung's forehead.

Doesn't even pay attention to the flick, Jisung opens an eye timidly as if he is looking at the door hole to check an unwanted guest.

Relieved to see Minho finally stop, Jisung releases his fists and relax his stiff body. He gets embarrassed belatedly when he realized what just happened, his lips are twitching and slightly numb.

"Here, sit on my lap," Minho said while patting his own thighs after positioned himself leans against the couch backrest, puts his legs down on the floor, and sits in a normal pose.

"W-what?" Jisung gaped, processing Minho's words.

"This position is uncomfortable, I don't like it," Minho said, pointing at Jisung's cross-legged legs.

"W-why should I sit on your lap?" Jisung actually understands what Minho's mean, but he is just playing dumb out of nervous.

"So I can kiss you better, baby."

"I-I don't want it," Jisung refused.

"Are you sure?" Minho chuckles, licking his lips seductively.

Jisung unexpectedly nods which makes Minho disappointed, he pecks Jisung's lips and gets up.

"Okay then, good night," Minho said sadly.

"W-wait!" Jisung yanks Minho's hand down, makes the older stumbles and plops back to his comfortable sitting position.

While covering his face, Jisung little by little placing his body on top of Minho's lap. It's a total lie if he said he doesn't want to continue whatever their activities right now, he is just way too embarrassed to admit that he likes it.

After his body entirely sit on Minho's lap, the second embarrassment hits Jisung and he can't help but lowers his head. Minho giggles gleefully watching the shyful baby squirrel on his lap, he grabs Jisung's hands and places them on his chest.