Chapter 4|9:20 - 9:35 a.m.

(Jisung's pov)

After done eating breakfast, I go to the living room to watch whatever playing on TV while Minho hyung is washing the dishes.

We had a small quarrel earlier because I insisted on helping him with the dishes, but of course hyung didn't let me do it.

I pat my full stomach, the porridge was really delicious. How I miss Minho hyung's cooking, he rarely did it because we were so busy for the past weeks. Now my stomach is satisfied.

Bored, I'm flipping through every channels really fast, but nothing caught my eyes.

I turn my attention to Minho hyung's back, then realize that there are only me and Minho hyung in the dorm, the members obviously have to go carry out our schedules.

I feel so sorry for them, they must be worried, so are Stays. After I recovered, I need to go on vlive, to reassure Stays that I'm fine.

"Speaking of which, why Minho hyung here? Did he lose rock paper scissor to take care of me today?"

"Hyung, why are you here?" I asked.

"What do you mean? This is my dorm, did you not only catch a fever but also amnesia?"

"No, haha, I mean why didn't you go with the members?" I laugh.

"Yeah, why don't I? I'm curious myself," Hyung said while tapping his chin.

"Hyung, don't act dumb." I chuckle, this hyung seriously need help.

"Of course to take care of you, is there any other reason?"

"Did you lose rock paper scissor?"

"Yup, they're evil. They all threw scissors at the same time and my poor paper lost. I bet they agreed secretly behind my back," Minho hyung answered whilst preparing my medicines.

"Sorry hyung, you must have been tired, I'm such a burden right?" I lower my head sadly.

"No, not at all. Actually I'm kinda happy because I can use this chance to rest."

"But you need to take care of me. Why don't you go after them now? I can take care of myself," I said that with no further thinking.

"What did you say?"

I can feel an anger in Minho hyung's tone. He brings my medicines and sits agressively next to me really close.

"Why don't you go af-"

I got cut off, hyung suddenly shoved my medicine inside my mouth, thankfully he didn't forget to bring water because I choke badly.

"Why did you say that? I said I'm happy to take care of you and I don't see you as a burden at all. Please just focus on gaining back your health." He glares at me and caresses my chin a little.

"O-okay, thank you hyung." I think I'm blushing because my face is getting hotter.

"Good boy." He ruffles my hair.

Minho hyung feed me my other medicine afterward, this time the liquid one.

Since I still baffled from his words before, I dumbly slipped one drip of the medicine out of my corner lips. It's dripping down my chin and goes to my neck.

"You dummy." Minho hyung clicked his tongue then grabs some tissues, wiping my mouth gently with them.

"S-sorry."

Minho hyung not only wipes my mouth but also my chin and neck. It left me a really weird feeling, which I don't like because I keep blushing. I hope Minho hyung doesn't notice it.

"Hey your pajamas are wet from your sweats, you should go change now or you're going to catch another fever," He said, tidying up my medicines and putting them back to their place in the kitchen.

"You're right, I'm gonna take a shower." I notice that my pajamas are really damped in sweat and I smell so bad.

"Hey no, just wipe your body with a warm towel. I'll prepare it, wait here," His hand signalled a stop.

Whereas Minho hyung goes to the bathroom to prepare whatever he said, I'm shamelessly having a dirty thought.

"Does he gonna wipe my body too? What? No way!" I cover my chest in reflex, panicking at my own thought.

"What are you doing?" Minho hyung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Ah, emm, nothing, yeah nothing," I answered awkwardly.

"Here." He handed me a medium sized bucket with a warm water in it and a not too small towel.

"Thanks, why are you soaking wet hyung?" I spot his drenched clothes.

"I turned the wrong tap, guess I need to change too." He shrugs.

Not gonna lie, the view in front of me is so damn hot.

Minho hyung is already wearing a tight clothes and because of the water it becomes tighter than before, which portray perfectly his curves and toned abs.

Water is dripping down from his hair to his entire body parts. If I need to mention them; his neck, his veiny arms, his thighs, all wet.

I unconsciously gaped when Minho hyung strokes his hair to the back of his head.

He is even shaking his head, like when a dog dries itself up, water splats on my face.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up, go to your room, you stinky boy." He laughs a little bit too hard.

"I'm not stink!" I throw the towel straight onto his face.