Chapter 18|21:50 - 22:05 p.m.

I guess it's been one minute, but Jisung still not responding to my confession. I'm suffocating, my heart beats rapidly.

"Did he pass out?"

I take a peek through the gap of my finger, Jisung is still there. I let go of my hands and revealing my perplexed face.

"Okay, then?" Jisung tilts his head, looking closer to me.

"Wh-what? I love you, there is no then," I said with a stern face.

"Yeah I know, so what?" Jisung's face depicts a big question mark.

"What do you mean??" I asked, slightly angry.

"You said I Love You to me a million times, hyung. I'm immune to it, no surprise at all."

My mouth opens slightly, I look at him in disbelief. Yeah, I know it was my fault that I've been confessing to him a million times even though his dense self couldn't catch my ulterior feelings for him.

"Seriously? Is this boy dumb or dumb?"

"Come on, tell me the real reason why you kissed me, don't keep joking hyung." He holds my hands and swaying them around.

"I'm serious Jisung, even all of that confessions, I'm always serious. You're so dense," I said, put an end to his swaying.

"What confession?"

I cupped his face, press his cheeks together, making his lips protruded. I pull his face closer to mine, connect our foreheads.

"I. Love. You. Han. Jisung." I emphasize each word.

Jisung's face becomes bright red in a second, his pupils are shaking. He pulls away really fast, I think his eyeballs are going to fall anytime soon.

He looks so cute, I couldn't help but laughing because I actually have been holding back my laughter from the moment I cupped his face.

"Wh-why are you laughing?" Jisung asked, getting all shy.

"Because of your face." I'm holding my stomach.

"What's wrong with my face?" He slaps my chest.

"It's cute." I forced myself to stop laughing.

Jisung pursed his lips in a sulky way, moving his lower lip to the left and right. When I start to giggling, he stop his sulky act.

"Since when?" He asked.

We're currently sit down face to face, cross-legged, like a meditating pose. There is no way to hesitate, I need to bring back my confident self and explain everything to Jisung tonight.

"It's a long story." I shrug.

"Tell me, I'm all ears." Jisung widens his ears by pulling them to the side.

"It was on our first date, I'm not sure if it's called a date though, but yeah the sushi pla-"

"You hide your feelings that long??" He is surprised, letting go of his ears.

"Listen first, I'm still talking here." I whack his head with my knuckles lightly.

"Ouch, sorry. Please continue." He rubs his head.

"Did you remember the sushi place in front of the old agency building?"

"Of course, hyung."

"That was the first time we both hanging out together without the members, right?"

"Uh-huh." Jisung nods.

"At that time I was so happy, you and I had a perfect chemistry, you-"

"Until now though, ups sorry." Jisung grins.

I glare at him and put my index finger on his lips. I'm gesturing a zippers and a lock over his mouth, he immediately makes an ok sign with his hand.

"You filled up your cheeks with the sushi, you giggled happily while looking at me with your cheeks on the verge of bursting. Since then, I always told myself that I need to protect you at any costs. Unfortunately, I misinterpret that feeling as a feeling of an older brother toward his cute little brother." I stop a bit.

"Therefore, I always considered you, not only as the closest member to me, but also as my cute annoying little brother whom I need to protect." I stop again because Jisung raises his hand.

"So when was the exact time you fell in love with me?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I was about to say it, can't you be a little patient? This should be a heart touching story you know." I shake my head, then continuing my speech.

"The night after I got eliminated, you-"

"Nooo, I'm going to cry." Jisung pretends to cry.

"Jisung!" I screamed, but then I'm chuckling.

"Ups, I swear I'll be silent from now on."

"I forgot what I was going to say because of your noisy self." I sighed.

"I came to your room on the night you got eliminated and that was also the first time we slept together on the same bed," Jisung continues, surprisingly still remember our old episode.

"Right, thank you. That night, I couldn't sleep so I just watched you slept instead. Suddenly, I heard you muttered something in your sleep, yo-"

"I was sleep talking??"

"Didn't you swear to be silent just now?"

"I'm sorry, got a little heart attack here, hehe."

"You confessed to me in your sleep and-"

"What??"

"Oh my god, how many times have you cut me off already, Jisung?"

"Wait, I got a big heart attack this time. Did I really confess to you? In my sleep? How did you know that it was for you?"

"You called my name." I rolled my eyes.

Jisung is shocked, he covers his opening-wide mouth with his hands. Then, he hides under the blanket, cowering shyly. Without thinking, I yank the blanket off of him.

"Do you want me to continue or not?"

Jisung just nods in tiniest way possible while looking at me with his puppy or maybe squirrel eyes.

"Because of your unexpected confession, I realized that I actually didn't see you as my little brother at all, I love you as a guy, I mean as a boyfriend, yeah that's it. The end." I throw my nicest smile.

"Whoa." Jisung claps excitedly.

"Only whoa?" I raised my eyebrows.

He scratches the back of his hair and smiles cheekily to me. He is fidgeting, like he is dying to pee or something.

"That was a really shocking story, hyung."

"Huh? I told you, it should be heart touching. There was no ghost, what's so shocking about it?" I asked, confused.

"Emmm, because it's the same for me." He keeps playing with the blanket.

"What do you mean by same?"

"It turns out that I'm not the only one who's dense here." He shakes his head.

"Are you referring to me? I'm not dense." I pointed my own index finger at me.

"I love you too, Minho hyung," He said confidently.

After that, my mind goes blank.