Chapter 10

"I was embarrassed to cry in front of the camera," He snorted in between words.

"Because you didn't want everyone to saw your ugly face, like right now?" I loved to tease Jisung.

Jisung was surprised, he smacked me with my pillow several times. If I wasn't too tired at the moment, we would have a pillow battle.

"Hahahaha, I'm kidding." I snatched the pillow from Jisung to stop him.

Jisung was sulking, he turned his head from me and crossed his arms. His chubby cheeks puffed out because he was pouting.

His cuteness was too much for me, I subconsciously poked my index finger on his cheek.

"Woah, it's so soft," I gasped.

I kept poking him more and more, amazed by his squishy like cheeks.

"Stop it, hyung." He put aside my finger.

I laughed at his sulky behaviour.

"Let's go sleep, Sungie. I'm tired," I said, fixed his messy hair.

"I like you, hyung."

I was shocked by the sudden confession. My eyes widened, I moved back a little.

"You're my favourite hyung, you know me so well. I can't imagine debuting without you," He continued.

I may or may not had disappointed when I realized that it wasn't a confession.

"Hey, you know what? I actually a little bit happy because I was the one who got eliminated," I said, gesturing a sign of tiny with my fingers.

"Are you crazy? Why?" Jisung confused.

"Because you weren't eliminated, also you got a lot of compliments from JYP. You're doing a really great job, Sungie. You're perfect, you can do everything. Compared to me, you are much more worthy to debut."

"No, hyung. Everyone is worthy to debut and you're an amazing dancer." Jisung cried again.

"Jisung, please don't be sad anymore, I don't like seeing you like this." I brushed off his tears.

Jisung hugged me, really tight. His hug somehow indicated that he didn't want me to go anywhere.

"I'm here Jisung, I'm not going anywhere. We can still meet up in the future, it's not like I'm going to give up to become an idol. I'll train even harder and make my debut next year, don't worry." I stroked his back lovingly.

Jisung released his hug, rubbed his face hard. Then he nodded eagerly and smiled at me.

"Good, now let's go to sleep." I stood up, ready to open the door for him.

But instead of standing up, he lied down on my bed. Adjusted himself, tried to find a comfortable position to sleep.

He patted softly the empty space next to him, indicated me to lied down beside him.

"Why? Let's sleep." Jisung raised his eyebrows.

"Haha, okay then, let's sleep," I cackled.

I lied down next to Jisung, put a blanket on him and I. There was only one pillow, so we need to share half and half.

Jisung already shut his eyes the moment he placed his head on the pillow.

I had no idea whether he fell asleep right away or not, but after I heard his cute snoring sound, I sighed.

I confidently hugged him under the blanket, patted him dearingly for a few times, tried to soothing the sad boy.

The first minute, we slept face to face. Our faces were really close, I could feel his warm breath on my face.

The second minute, I could still hold on to stare at his squirrel like face closely.

The third minute, I gave up. My face became hot for no reason.

I released my hug and then changed my position, faced the ceiling.

I tried to emptied my mind, closed my eyes and start to counted the jumping lambs. Hope that it would make me sleepy.

I failed miserably.

The boy slept next to me were bothering my mind.

It's impossible to just sleep and missed the chance to stare at his sleeping face all night long.

Ever since I joined the company, Jisung was always succeed to attract my attention. His bubbly personality really caught my eyes.

Not to mention, he is an absolutely amazing singer and rapper, no one could argue with that.

Such a perfect human, cried that much for me, really moved my heart.

"I love this boy so much, my cute annoying little brother." I giggled at my own thought.

"Don't... go."

"Oh my gosh, he's sleep talking." I smiled, watched Jisung muttered some words in his sleep.

"Please don't go anywhere hyung... stay with me."

"Which hyung?" I questioned myself.

"I love you, Minho hyung. Don't go..."

I completely shocked, even more shocked than before. I covered my mouth in disbelief.

"He dreamed of me?" I still couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Does he love me as a guy? Or as a brother? Which one?" I questioned myself again.

Jisung's eyes shed tears, he was like having a nightmare. He wrinkled his face, like he got scared of something. He shifted in his sleep.

I stroked Jisung's cheek lovingly. It was at this moment, I realized that I actually didn't see him as my little brother at all.

I didn't care anymore, whether he love me as a brother or even only as a fellow human

"I love you too, Jisung."