Chapter 11|11:20 - 11:45 a.m.

(a/n's pov)

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Minho's awakened by the sound of the door bells ringing.

He didn't realize that he had fallen asleep earlier while reminiscing about old memories.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

The bell rang again.

"Urrggh, who the hell?"

Minho rubs his eyes, walking reluctantly to the front door.

He opens the door to see a pizza delivery man at the entrance, holding out a box of pizza for Minho to accept.

"But I didn't order any pizza though?" Minho asked, wondering if he was unwittingly ordered a pizza while he slept before.

"A guy named Chan ordered this pizza and asked us to deliver it to this address. He already paid the bill by transfer," The delivery man explained to the confused Minho.

"Ahhh I see." Minho nods understandingly.

"Here, enjoy the pizza."

"Thank you." Minho takes the pizza and bows a little.

He closes the door then brings in the pizza and places it on top of the dining table.

His stomach started to grumbles by the smell of the delicious pizza. He peeks inside the box, it's a meat lover pizza.

"Looks great." Minho licks his lips.

"I need to thank Chan hyung." He quickly goes back to the living room, searching for his phone.

Yet, he can't find it anywhere. He goes to his room afterward, but the whereabouts of his phone is still unknown.

Minho tried to remembers the last time he used his phone. After a while, he snaps his finger.

"Ah, in Jisung's roo-" He frowns.

The incident that happened before flashing through his mind like a film preview and forcing him to remember his crazy act.

But like it or not, he has to take his phone because Chan already kind enough to sent him a pizza.

Thus Minho is walking hesitantly to Jisung's room, knocking lightly on the door.

"J-Jisung?" He called whisperingly.

He knocks the door again, but Jisung doesn't answer him.

"Jisung? Are you sleeping?"

Only silence could be hear. Minho started to knocks hardly, he is uneasy. Still, no answer.

He hurriedly opens the door, not wanting something bad to happen to Jisung.

Jisung is right there, laying on his bed, only his head can be seen because he covered his whole body with blanket.

Minho almost sighed in relief, but not when he notices something is wrong with Jisung.

Jisung's face doesn't look good at all, he is breathing heavily and he keeps mumbling in pain.

"Jisung!" Minho rushingly goes near Jisung.

He places his palm on Jisung's forehead, it's flaming hot. So hot that Minho is even flicking his hand away because of the hotness.

"Oh no." Minho panicked, Jisung's fever come back and it's stronger than before.

Minho grabs the small towel and running to the kitchen right away. He takes the coldest water bottle from the refrigerator.

He opens the bottle's lid and pours the water in it onto the towel. He squeezes it lightly, leaving a little bit of water inside.

Minho opens the refrigerator once again and search for a cooling pad.

After he found one, he sprints back to Jisung's room and puts the cooling pad first on Jisung's forehead, then the cold towel on top of it.

He wipes Jisung's sweat with a dry towel. Minho can't think of what action he should take next, so he just sits there beside Jisung. Praying to the God for Jisung's recovery.

"I'm so stupid, how could I leave him alone when he is still sick?"

That day must be Minho hair's unlucky day because the owner keeps scrambling it over and over again.

"Should I feed him the medicines?"

Minho is ready to go back to the kitchen to grab the medicines, but when he checks the clock isn't yet Jisung's time to take his next medicines.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

Minho smacks his head several times. He keeps blaming himself for leaving Jisung alone and even did something nonsense to him.

Jisung is still whining in pain and his sleep seems uncomfortable. He turns his head to the side repeatedly.

Minho can't bear to see it. He is covering his face and crying out loud.

"I won't ever forgive myself if something bad happens to you," Minho said, gripping tightly onto Jisung's hand.