Chapter 13|14:20 - 16:10 p.m.

Minho is deep in thought, holding his chin. He is thinking about what he should do to kill time.

He actually wanted to go to the practice room and danced his heart out until sweats covering his body, but at this situation it's impossible to leave Jisung alone in the dorm.

Therefore, being a tsundere he is, Minho is grumpily walking to the storeroom and grabs a vacuum cleaner.

He started to vacuum every corner of the dorm, half-heartedly.

Say the least, he is sweating too. So it's not that useless as long as it's good for his body, he also doesn't need to go to the gym.

While vacuuming, he listens to a few of Straykids' new songs and moved his body along with the rhythm.

Minho isn't the type that easily forget something, but he just wants to perfected his dance moves.

Done with the vacuum, he rests for a bit on the couch whilst playing his all time favourite game, cart rider.

"No!"

"Wait a minute!"

"Oh my god, oh my god."

"Go go go go! Come on, you can do it Minho!"

"Hahahahahaha, loser! I win!"

Minho always playing in silence when he is with the members, but when he is alone, screams and curses of every kind of words can be heard.

He just wanted to look cool in front of the members, even though in fact, he is screaming inside.

Thirty minutes passed and Minho is no longer feel tired, instead his eyes started to get itchy so he stopped playing the game.

He looks at the pile of dry clothes he picked up earlier, messily crumpled in the basket.

Feeling a bit guilty, Minho changes to sit on the floor and pulls the two baskets to his side.

He takes out all of the clothes on the, already clean, floor and begin to separates them one by one based on the owner.

"This is Changbin's, this is Chan hyung's, this is maknae's, this is my ex-husband's, this... who the hell bought this lame shirt?"

Minho looks disdainfully at a shirt with cats' pattern all over it. Moreover, the cats are all different type.

"Oh, it's mine."

He laughs sarcastically, literally at himself, and throws away the shirt deep into his closet.

He is continuing to separates the clothes, then brings them to each owner's room. Minho just tosses them on the bed like a trash and leave.

Only his own clothes he neatly folds and hangs in his wardrobe. Even pats them a little when he sees a dust on it.

Minho observes his orderly unspoiled wardrobe and smiling like a proud father. He goes back to the living room and sits on the couch.

"Wow, I'm such a house maid material," Minho said while viewing the dorm.

"I'm going to take a shower now, I smell like a rotten fish."

After taking a relaxing shower, he collects his and Jisung's dirty clothes then puts them in the washing machine.

He goes to the kitchen and drinks a glass of water. When his stomach started to grumbles, he remembers that he hasn't eat lunch yet.

He takes a glance at the box of pizza, but he just shakes his head because he plans to eat it with Jisung later. So he drinks another glass of water to fill his stomach.

Minho then enters Jisung's room to check up on him. Jisung is still sound asleep peacefully, unbothered.

Minho sits down on the floor next to Jisung's bed, he actually wanted to lay next to him but Jisung is sleeping right on the center of his bed so there's not enough space for Minho to lay down.

Minho stares at Jisung with a gaze full of affection. His eyes basically scream I Love You.

He sat there quietly, resting his chin on his left hand. Absolutely doesn't let go his stare off of Jisung's face at all.

His right hand is gripping tightly onto Jisung's hand, stroking it with his thumb sometimes.

Unknowingly, Minho started to dozing off and nodding his head slowly. His eyes feel heavy and then he joins Jisung to go to the dreamland.