Chapter 12|13:40 - 14:20 p.m.

For about two hours staying beside Jisung while wiping his face a thousand times, Minho can finally stop panicking because Jisung has calmed down.

Jisung's breathing is back to normal and his fever thankfully has subsided a little bit. Minho couldn't be more relieved.

After that, Minho tidies up his trace of battle with Jisung's fever before. He caresses Jisung's face and smiles slightly.

Minho remembered that he need to contact Chan, so he begins searching for his phone. Weirdly, it's nowhere to be seen.

"I'm sure I left it on Jisung's bed though."

Then he carefully unfolds Jisung's blanket and there it is, his phone oddly laying on top of Jisung's belly.

"Weird," Minho's thought.

He turns on his phone and sees a ton of member's messages and missed calls, mostly from Chan.

"God, are they so distrustful to leave Jisung alone with me?" Minho snorts in annoyance.

He looks at Jisung one more time to make sure he is secure, then walks to the living room.

He sits down on the couch, replying one by one to his member's messages.

He chuckles because his member thought there was a burglar kidnapped him and Jisung.

He panicked when he sees Changbin's message.

"Hyung, don't take advantages because we're not around and do anything dirty to Jisung okay? Hahahahahaha."

"This little boy, I'll kill him tomorrow," Minho hisses while planning a murder.

Last, he replies to Chan's messages and not forget to thank him for the pizza too.

After done replying to all of the messages, he charged his phone and started to make a nice and healthy rice porridge for Jisung's lunch.

He put two scoops of steamed rice in boiling water, leave it for a few minutes until the rice get soft. Then add salt, pepper, and chopped vegetables into it, leave it again until it gets really mushy. Done.

Because it's already pretty late to have lunch, Minho waking up Jisung right away after he finished with the cooking.

He brings a bowl of porridge and medicines with him so Jisung doesn't need to go to the dining room.

"Hey Jisung, wake up. You need to eat to take your medicines, I made you a delicious rice porridge," Minho whispered while shaking Jisung's body softly.

"Ngghh, porridge again? Ah hyung," Jisung complained.

"If you don't want to eat porridge, you need to quickly gain back your health then," Minho said, placing the medicines on the floor and picks up the bowl.

"I've recovered hyung," Jisung said with his eyes half open.

"You're still warm, Sungie."

"This is my normal body temperature because I'm a warm hearted person." Jisung grins cheerfully, showing his teeth.

"Don't talk nonsense, quick open your mouth." Minho shakes his head, unamused by Jisung's words.

Jisung is sullen, but he obediently opened his mouth to receives a spoon of porridge from Minho.

"TASTY! How can-"

"Yeah yeah, I know I'm a great chef," Minho cut off Jisung's words.

Jisung just smiles and continuing to eat the porridge. Minho smiles too, watching Jisung eat heartily make him happy.

No need to take a lot of time, the bowl already empty, clean like new. Next, Minho feed Jisung his medicines.

"Don't slip it again okay " Minho snickered.

"I'm not gonna do anything stupid twice," Jisung said confidently.

Still, Jisung is always being Jisung. He slips out the liquid medicine again from his corner lips.

"You can never grow up huh?" Minho facepalms.

Jisung's face change into a deep red colour. He quickly grabs a tissue and wipes his lips, irritated with himself.

After finished everything, Minho ruffles Jisung's hair and tells him to go back to sleep. Jisung obeys and goes back to the dreamland in no time.

Minho looks around Jisung's room and notice that it's completely disordered. He is disappointed but not surprised.

Since there is not much thing Minho can do anyway, so he decides to clean up Jisung's room, only for that day.

Jisung is a pretty clean person, he is just too lazy to put his things in their right place.

Therefore, his things ended up laying around everywhere in his room or maybe in the dorm.

As Minho begin to put Jisung's things back to their rightful place, he finds a strange medium sized box hidden deeply under the dresser.

Curiosity takes over Minho's soul and he opens the box casually like it is his own box.

Minho is grinning very wide when he sees what is inside the box. Turned out, Jisung keeps everything that related to Minho in that box.

The dolls Minho gave him, the small one which Minho usually got from a claw machine. The necklaces and bracelets couple with Minho. A lot of keychains and pins. Also, a bunch of photo stickers with Minho.

Minho almost tearing up for has discovered such a precious box which he never knew before. He wonders why Jisung never once told him about this.

He giggles happily thinking about how the younger will be really mad and embarrassed if he know Minho found his treasure box.

Then he closes the box and returns it to its original place, exactly as before he found it, so Jisung won't be suspicious.

After done with the cleaning, Minho takes a glance at the sleeping boy before quitting the room.

"Do you still love me, Jisung?"