Special Chapter : The Treasure Box

(a/n's pov)

Two months have passed; Minho and Jisung are still together and becoming more lovey-dovey every single day.

There is not much difference though, except for two things.

First, Minho slept with Jisung more often, which forced Jeongin to get out of his own room because he was uncomfortable watching the two cuddle up even though it's cute.

Jeongin once offered Minho to swap room but Minho refused because he's too lazy to move his belongings.

Second, the members sometimes encountered such a disgraceful sight which made them cringe in disgust; example is kissing.

Other than those, the rest are just the same because Minho and Jisung are already very close like a couple in the first place.

Today is Straykids' resting day, they don't have any schedule and they're free to do whatever they want. Minho and Jisung decided to go to the amusement park to spend the day.

Minho is ready and he goes to Jisung's room to pick him up. Since it's basically his own room too, he just entered without knocking first.

Jisung who is currently opened his favourite box to store the photo stickers that he took with Minho last week; getting surprised by Minho's sudden arrival and throws away the box back under the dresser.

However, it's too late, Minho already saw it and smiled cheekily at Jisung. Although Minho already know what is inside the box, he's pretending he doesn't know it and teasing the younger.

"What is that?" Minho asked, acts all curious.

"N-nothing," Jisung stuttered because of the jitters.

"Can I see it?" Minho teased more.

"It's really nothing." Jisung keeps pushing the box further inside with his feet.

"Why did you hide it then?" Minho can't hold his laughter.

"Because it's not important, just trash."

"Take your words back or I will cry." Minho pouts.

"You know it??" Jisung is taken aback.

Minho just nods and laughs annoyingly. Jisung's face becomes red, he slouches on the floor, buries his face on his arms and folds his legs to his chest.

Minho giggles and slouches next to Jisung.

"Why?" Minho asked, poking Jisung's waist.

"I'm so embarrassed, please don't look." Jisung's ears are burning.

Minho, who is popular of his mischievousness, pulls Jisung's face instead and makes him looking straight at Minho.

"When did you find it?" Jisung asked, averting gaze.

"When you had a fever, I cleaned up your room a bit and yeah," Minho said still holding Jisung's face.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What for?" Minho raises an eyebrow.

Jisung huffed and buried his face back onto his arms.

Minho cups Jisung's face and plants a soft peck on his lips.

"Why should you be ashamed?" Minho asking for real this time.

"B-because you shouldn't know about that box." Jisung is flustered.

Minho pecks Jisung's lips again.

"Still, why?"

Jisung immediately gets up and grabs his jacket.

"Ahh, at any rate it was supposed to be a secret which only I know," Jisung said irritatedly.

Minho gets up too and pinches Jisung's cheeks.

"Thank you for taking care of anything related to me so attentively," Minho said, kisses Jisung's forehead.

Jisung is blushing harder than before, there is no difference between tomato and his face now.

"Let's go, are you ready?" Minho intertwined their hands.

Jisung nods.

They get out from the dorm and go to the bus stop hand in hand.

"Where do you keep our photo stickers and the gifts from me, hyung?" Jisung asked when they finally get on the bus.

"I display our photo stickers on my bedroom's wall and arrange your gifts nicely on top of my desk, don't worry."

Jisung just giggling happily and placing his head on Minho's shoulder.

Minho smiles at his cute boyfriend and places his head on top of Jisung's head.

THE END