Chapter 6|9:50 - 10:00 a.m.

(a/n's pov)

"Alright, hands up," Minho said while making a straight smile.

"Why?" Jisung is confused.

"I need to wipe the stinkiest part of your body a.k.a your armpits." Minho pinches his own nose, pretending to be disgusted.

Jisung gasped, processing to hit Minho with his pillow several times.

"How can he bluntly said something so embarrassing?" Jisung's thought.

"What did I do wrong? Ow, hey, stop it." Minho shields his body with his hand, forming a cross sign.

"Everything!"

"I gave up my blood, sweat, and tears today, but this all I got in return? A disrespect?" Minho is crying fakely.

"You look ugly hyung." Jisung laughs, smacking Minho more with his pillow.

"You too. Come on, hands up Sungie."

Jisung hesitantly raises both of his arms, not straight up but sideways.

Minho wipes Jisung's armpits calmly thereafter, wrinkling his face still pretending to be disgusted. Thankfully it's not hairy because Jisung already shaved them.

"Okay turn around," Minho said, gesturing a circle.

Jisung turns around, showing his back to Minho.

He loves the warmth feeling he get when the warm towel touched his back's skin, so he lets out a happy moan.

"Hey hey, no dirty thought." Minho slaps Jisung's back with the towel.

"Huh? No! I'm just loving the warmth."

"Really?" Minho moves his head forward, right beside Jisung's left ear.

"Yes!"

Unknowingly, Jisung turns his head to the left causing Minho's lips to lands on his left cheek.

They stayed like that for a hot 5 seconds, before coming back to reality, they flinch.

"Ew!" Jisung said, wiping hard his left cheek.

"Why did you say ew? You didn't like my kiss? That was my first kiss though, how mean." Minho pouts.

"Don't be ridiculous hyung, it's just on the cheek." Jisung chuckles at his hyung's behaviour.

"But it's still a kiss though." Minho pouts even more, fully showing his childish side.

"Whatever, are we done yet?"

"Not yet." Minho looks down at Jisung's bottom pajama.

"I think it's unnecessary to wipe my feet, I'm just gonna wash it later in the bathroom," Jisung said, flustered.

"How about your thighs?" Minho asked teasingly.

"I said I'm going to wash it later along with my feet." Jisung gets more flustered.

"Haha, okay calm down, I'm just joking." Minho is laughing hard, holding his stomach.

Jisung sits there dumfounded, he is messily blushing, but the guy who cause it just casually laughing.

Jisung secretly planned in his head on how to take a revenge and make his hyung flustered like he was before.

"On a second thought, I think why not just wipe it? I'm too lazy to get up anyway." Jisung smirks, waiting for the older's response.

"Okay then take it off."

Jisung is shocked, he thought Minho will be flustered and reject it. Still, he wants to tease the older a little bit more and hoping to get a suitable response as he expected.

Thus, he grabs his collar pants and sliding it down slowly. But Minho doesn't budge at all, he even straightly watches Jisung takes off his pajama.

"This is different from what I planned," Jisung's thought, really annoyed at his hyung's unbothered response.

"You know what? Nevermind," He is sliding his pajama up again.

"Why? I already saw it, you wear an orange underwear. Don't be shy, Sungie." Minho moves his eyebrows up and down, like when a playboy flirts.

"Why did you always say such an embarrassing thing so confidently? Can't you be a little bit shy about it?" Jisung shakes his head.

"We're both home alone, there is nothing to be shy about. Beside, Itzy said, not shy not me Straykidsssssss."

Minho makes an ugly annoying faces as he danced to Itzy's choreography. Jisung is just a laughing mess, watching his 4D hyung doing whatever he does.

Minho then steps out from the bed, grabs a white hoodie and checkered trousers from Jisung's closet. He is gesturing Jisung to stand up and come near him. Like a mother, he puts the hoodie over Jisung.

"I can put the trousers on you too if you want." Minho smirks playfully.