Chapter 9

~flashback~

It happened in the middle of our survival show a long time ago.

We received our second mission from JYP, which was to perform a selfmade song in a team consist of three persons.

I was teamed with Changbin and Felix, kinda awkward at first, but as time goes by, we were getting along well.

I practiced really hard because I was on the list of members who might get eliminated.

Unfortunately, I made a big mistake on the day we performed. I messed up my rap lines.

Of course JYP wouldn’t let it off, so he eliminated me.

I was so sad at that time, but I’m trying so hard not to cry, which I eventually failed.

Well, at least, I cried with a smiling face.

All the members were comforting me, hugging me, stroking my back, and crying for me.

I was quite disappointed at that time, because Jisung didn’t look really sad. Even though, I considered him as the closest member to me.

We went home in sadness, I felt sorry for them. Some of the members were still trying to comfort me in the dorm.

“Hyung, I’m sorry,” Changbin said as soon as we arrived.

“For what? It was my mistake.”

“But still, I feel like I didn’t help you enough.”

“No Changbin, I owe you so much, thank you for being a great rap teacher for me.”

“I’m really sorry.”

“You said sorry one more time, I’ll scrub your chin until it’s blunt,” I said jokingly.

Changbin just smiled, smacked my arm lightly, then went to his room.

All of the members must be really tired. Beside, they need to prepare for the next day, so they all just went to their designated room and slept.

After I took a shower, I went to my shared room with Chan hyung, but I couldn’t find him anywhere, so I guess he was still in the company.

I used this left alone in the room chance to cried myself out as much as I want.

Not too loud, because I didn’t want to wake the members up.

I buried my face in the pillow to muffled my crying noises.

knock knock

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, I quickly brushed off my tears.

Opened the door to see a red eye Jisung stood up at the entrance.

“What’s wrong, Sungie?” I asked, worried.

“Can I come in, hyung?” He sniffled.

“Of course, come in.” I led him to sat down on my bed.

“Have you been crying? Your eyes are red,” Jisung asked, tilted his head to looked at my eyes.

“Said the one who have red eyes too.” I laughed a little.

“Who wouldn’t cry anyway? Haha,” Jisung laughed dryly.

“JYP pd-nim didn’t cry, you know.”

We giggled together. Afterward, there was a silence between us for maybe a minute.

“What are you going to do now, hyung?” Jisung asked, broke the silence.

“I don’t know, sleep?” I answered jokingly.

“Ah hyung, I’m serious.” He pouted.

“I’m serious too, I’m sleepy as hell right now, my eyes got tired from crying too much.” I chuckled.

All of a sudden, Jisung cried. He covered his face with my pillow, didn’t want me to looked at his crying face.

“Hey, hey, why are you crying, Sungie?” I stroked his back.

“I’m sorry hyung,” He mumbled.

“For God sake, why is everyone said sorry to me? I’m the one who made a mistake, I'll feel even more guilty if you guys keep saying sorry to me,” I said a little bit angry.

“B-but-”

“No buts Sungie, aren’t you tired too? Please go sleep,” I ordered him.

Jisung lifted his head, looked at me in the eyes with his swollen eyes. His face was really a mess, tears and snots everywhere.

It should be an ugly view for me, but my mind said otherwise, "cute."

“Hyung, you can come to me every time you need help, I will always be there for you. No, actually, even though you don’t need help, please just come to me,” Jisung said with a serious tone.

“Of course Sungie, thank you.” I ruffled his hair.

He went back to bury his face in my pillow, sat still like that for another minute.

Jisung was the closest member to me. We have a lot in common and we often hanging out together.

I felt like I have found my long lost soulmate. With Jisung, there were no dull moments.

“I was quite sad earlier, you weren’t the first one who hug me when JYP eliminated me, you didn’t even cry that much. But, why now?” I asked, just wanted to tease the younger boy.