Chapter-36

Jon's POV

"What?" She asks as she shifts in my arms to straddle me. Her palms are pressed against my chest in order to balance herself. Normally, I'd find this position sexy as fuck. But because of the 'Eliot kissing me' bomb I just dropped on her, this position is scaring me shitless. She has a better access to my neck which can make it easier for her to strangle me and choke me to death.

"She kissed you?" She asks. Her eyebrows furrowing and ears reddening out of anger. She fists my shirt, while looking at me with angst. I immediately remove her hands from my chest and sit straight so that we're now face to face. I wrap my arms around her and peck her lips.

"But I didn't do shit, Emmy. I pushed her away as soon as she made a move on me." I defend myself.

"I know that, baby. I know you are least interested in that idiot. But I'm furious with her for making a move on my man." Emmy says, looking like an angry kitten. I smirk at what she just said.

"Your man, huh? I like the sound of that." I say squeezing her gently in my arms. Emma lets out a frustrated sigh and gives me a light smack on the cheek.

"Focus Jonny! When did this happen?"

"The day when we fought and you left home..." I say lowly putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. She looks down at my chest and whispers.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"There was never the right time, baby. I had way more important things to think about. Now when you brought up the rating thing, it reminded me of what she did." Emmy abruptly looks at me with curious eyes.

"Did you have anything to do with the rating?" She asks narrowing her eyes. I shift uncomfortably in the couch before saying,

"Maybe, I might've." She gasps at this and looks at me, smiling softly.

"What did you do?" She asks, pretty impressed at me, as if I beat the shit out of Mr. Davis to change the rating.

"Well, I initially asked Eliot if she had anything to do with it, and guess what? She said yes. Then I asked her why would she do such a thing, to which, she told me that she didn't like you, and she thinks I deserve better. That's when she jumped on me and started kissing me. But I pushed her away the next second! I swear I was utterly disgusted by her." I say trying my best not to anger Emmy. The last thing I want is to have Emmy being upset with me because of that bitch. Emmy's eyes soften and she holds my face in her hands while kissing me gently.

"I trust you, dummy. I'm just furious at Eliot. How can she just jump on a person and start kissing them without permission. That is sexual abuse." Emmy gasps and her eyes widen.

"Oh my God Jonny! You've been sexually abused by that halfwit!" She exclaims. She immediately pulls my head to her chest and holds me tightly.

"Oh I'm so sorry that she kissed you, baby! She is a very very bad person. She's such a......"

"Bitch?" I complete for Emmy.

"Yes! That one." Emma says pulling away and kissing me once again. Well, now when I think about it, I was fucking sexually abused. God.

"So how did you get her to change the rating?" She asks.

"You think that bitch would cave in and change it? I called up Mr. Davis and told him that he had given Sweet Tooth a horrible rating, and to my surprise, he had no clue about. According to him, Eliot said that she'll 'take care' of it."

"Woah! And then?" Emmy asks giving me her full attention.

"Then, being the good man he is, he apologized to me and said that he'll fix it as soon as possible. It's a good thing that he likes you, I don't think so a busy man like him, would put so much effort in such an inconsequential thing otherwise."