Epilogue

Jon's POV

"Daddy Daddy wake up!" A cute little voice interrupts my sleep. I groan, still lost in my deep slumber, and stretch my hand out to trap the owner of the little voice, in my arms. I open my eyes and see Izzy, my adorable 3 year old babygirl giggling in my arms.

"What is it you cheeky monkey? Why do you really have to wake me up on a Sunday?" I ask her as I wiggle my fingers in the air, indicating her that the tickle monster is on his way.

"Mommy told me to wake your butt up." She says laughing loudly as I begin to tickle her.

"So you're a mommy's girl huh?" I squeeze her tightly and kiss her cheek. She squeals and wriggles in my arms, trying to escape. But I am not done with my cheeky monkey yet. I look at the wall clock in my room and see it's just 8:19 AM. Gosh why does this woman have to wake up so early? Emmy always made sure that Izzy was early to bed and early to rise. Whereas, I, could hardly open my eyes before 10 AM on a weekend. I carry Izzy in my arms and head towards the kitchen. I see my Emmy, standing in the kitchen with her back facing me, making pancakes. She is wearing my t shirt, with no pants on and her hair is in a messy bun. I put Izzy down and place my finger on the lips, telling her not to make any noise. I tiptoe my way towards Emmy and hug her from behind, wrapping my arms around her swollen, pregnant belly of 6 months.

"Good morning sexy." I whisper huskily into her ears.

"Oh my-" She yelps as she spills some of the batter on the pan.

"Jonny! You scared me to death!" She says placing her hand on her chest. I chuckle at her and gently rub her belly to calm her down.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." I say as I kiss her passionately, pouring all my love for her through this kiss. Emmy places her hands on my naked chest and pushes me away, nodding at Izzy, who is playing with Oreo and Tony.

"You can't do that in front of our babygirl." She tells me with a stern glare.

"Well, you didn't stop me from fucking you last night, when Izzy was right in the next room." I whisper into her ears. Emmy gasps at this and blushes deeply before slapping my arms. Fuck, I love when this woman flusters.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Izzy tells her, running towards us. Emmy lifts her up and balances Izzy on her hips while kissing her cheek lovingly.

"I'm sorry sugar, mommy will make breakfast for you right away." She says in a motherly tone which I have grown to love. What I haven't grown to love is Emmy lifting Izzy when she's pregnant. I gently snatch Izzy from her arms,

"Babe, how many times I gotta tell you? Quit carrying Izzy when you're this pregnant. Our babygirl is getting heavier day by day." I tell her. Emmy looks at me from sideways whilst fixing Izzy a plate.

"Hey you can't tell me not to carry my baby okay? She's never too heavy for me." She says. I let out a sigh knowing that I'm never gonna win this argument. I carry Izzy and put her on the high chair before placing the plate in front of her. I then take an other plate and put a couple of pancakes for Emmy and myself. I pull her to the table and sit on the chair, before pulling Emmy onto my lap.

"Is it really necessary that I should have my breakfast in your lap every single day?" She asks me while laughing.

"Of course babe, that's the only way I can feel you up in the morning." I say smirking whilst feeding her. She chuckles and smacks my cheek lightly. I pull her closer to me and place a loud kiss on her cheek. This catches Izzy's attention and she looks at us with a cute pout, chocolate sauce smeared all over her face. She puckers her lips and closes her eyes to kiss us. Emmy laughs at our daughter's possessiveness before giving her a peck on the lips. Izzy is the complete replica of her mother. She's got brown hair, cute button nose and plump pink lips. Oh and yes, I can't forget her obsession towards sweets, just like her mother. The only thing she has inherited from me is my hazel brown eyes, which I am very proud of by the way. I don't wanna brag about this, but I think Emmy and I did a fucking good job while making Izzy, she is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I'm sure that baby number 2 is gonna be equally cute. I could feel a tiny kick right beneath my palm, which is placed on Emmy's belly.