SURPRISE

It was no surprise to everyone that when you left for tour jaden would be miserable without you. Ever since y'all started dating the two of y'all had been in a better place mentally and it was noticed by everyone around you.
It had been 2 months since you were on tour and it was going to go on for 3 more months. You had asked jaden to come with you but since he had the realise of pray coming soon he wasn't able too.
JADEN'S POV
it's been 2 months since maya had been on tour and i missed her more than anything. I wasn't able to get proper sleep without her and i'm not exactly in the best place in life with all the stress but i know if she was here i'd be okay. She was the light in my life.
MAYA'S POV
i had been on tour for 2 months and it was going really well . yes, i missed my boyfriend and all my friends but tour was supposed to go on for 3 more months but we cut it short because of the pandemic. I had just finished my last show and i was packing for the last stop when i got a call.
PRETZEL IS CALLING....
maya:hey josh, what's up
josh:hey maya, so you know how jaden had like um really bad anxiety and all and he wouldn't be able to sleep.
maya:yeah why?
josh: he hasn't been sleeping lately and he's been on the edge lately so we were wondering if you would be able to make a quick stop in LA before your next show.
maya:oh shit, actually the last 3 months of tour have been cancelled and i was actually coming back next week.
josh: wait really?!
maya: yeah so i could surprise the guys and him next week. what do you think?
josh:that's actually a great idea everyone misses you a lot. ok i have to go ttyl.
maya:byee
I knew i should have keep a track on him ugh.
SKIP 1 WEEK
JOSH'S POV
I woke up to see jaden awake again. he hasn't been the best since maya left. we all knew something like this would have happen but we hoped it didn't.
josh: good morning buddy
jaden:morning
we have the most dry conversations nowadays and i hate seeing him like this. but since maya comes today i'm gonna go to the airport to pick her up.
THIRD PERSON
when josh realised he was getting late for the airport he jumped out of bed and ran around trying to get ready as fast as he could receiving looks of confusion from jaden and the other sway when he ran down and out of the house. josh reached the airport just in time to pick the newly red dyed hair girl. no one new she changed her hairstyle since she hadn't posted on her social media account but boy did it make her look hot. So when josh saw her he was in shock. They came up with the plan that maya would walk into living room once all josh gathered all the boys.