I LOVE U

sienna had helped jaden and josh move into their new apartment along with nessa and curtis

sienna had helped jaden and josh move into their new apartment along with nessa and curtis. after a long day of unpacking jaden and sienna were chilling in the balcony.
jaden had realised a long time ago that he was in love with her and she was the one for him but he didn't know how to tell her.
sienna was watching jaden make a tiktok. feeling her stare on him he looked to his right to see her cuddled in one of his hoodies with glasses. for him she looked gorgeous in the simplest of outfits. when she wore his hoodie it was really long and loose for her. jaden thought she looked adorable.
jaden:what?
he chuckled
sienna:it's just you look so cute and i love you so much.
she said softly
jaden was in shock when he heard her. she just told him that she loved him. the thing he was trying to figure out a way to tell her. He had the biggest smile on his face he made his way over to her and picked her up and sat her on his lap.
jaden:i love you so much
he said with the biggest smile
sienna:it feels so good to say it out loud
jaden:i know right just say it again
sienna:what?
jaden:say it again
sienna:i love u
jaden:again
sienna:i love you
she giggled
he picked her and spinned her around. she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and kissed him. both of them smiling into the kiss. they pulled away for heads touching with huge smiles. this moment was remembered forever. it was simple and it was something that was special.