DRAMA

10k reads thank you guys🥺

evie's pov
i was sitting with mia and kouvr in thomas and mia's room. chase had gone on a rant about the sway boys and had exposed them. some were true and some were not but i wanted to know if the one which included me was true or not. chase said that jaden had tried getting with dixie on fourth of july which i know is a lie because we were together at the sway house and dixie was at the hype house. he also mentioned jaden in another point which said that he had cheated on me multiple times with his ex mads and others.

i didn't want to believe him. i really didn't and if what he said was true i didn't know what i was going to do. the possibility of jaden cheating on me broke my heart. the sway boys had posted on their stories about them coming to hype and confronting chase face to face. i didn't want to see anybody especially not jaden. i was broken out of my thoughts by someone knocking on the door. mia stood up and opened it to see thomas and nick. they looked at me with sympathetic looks. i sadly smiled at them.

thomas:uh the sway boys are outside and uh jaden's asking to see evie
my head shot and i immediately shook my head
kouvr hugged me from my side and i leaned into her. she was like an older sister to me.

jaden's pov
chase and nessa hooked up. to defend josh all the sway boys including me went on twitter and let our emotions get the best of us. that's when chase posted this tweet "exposing" all the sway boys. he lied. motherfucker told everyone including my girlfriend who i love that i hit on dixie while she was with griffin and i was with evie when i didn't do that shit. griffin knows because i was at the sway house with evie and he was at the hype house with dixie. that wasn't the only shit he said.  he continued by saying more stuff about me like how i cheated on evie with my ex and other girls. WHICH WAS A LIE. i love evie and i would never do that to her and i hope she knows that. i really hope she didn't believe that asshole because she wasn't replying to my texts nor was she answering my calls which had me worried.  i knew i couldn't lose her.

the boys and i had just pulled up at the hype house and thomas had come out with nick. i ended the livestream and bro hugged them and asked them if evie was here cause i needed to talk to her and tell her that i would never cheat on her.
jh:thomas man i need to see evie
nick looked down and thomas sighed
thomas:she isn't here
i knew it was a lie because i saw her car in the driveway
jh:i'm not dumb.
jh:her cars in the driveway
they whispered something under their breaths
thomas:look jaden she doesn't want to see you
nick:we can't do anything about it
i looked down trying to control my tears. she believes chase doesn't she? ugh i'm gonna kill  lilhoodie. my head shot up when i heard the soft voice of the girl i fell in love with. she stood there with red and puffy eyes indicating she was crying.  she was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie specifically my hoodie which made me happy and a part of me had hope that she wasn't going to break up with me.

i ran towards her and was to wrap my arms around her when she pushed me which made me frown. she looked down not making eye contact. she pointed towards her car telling that we should talk there. i nodded and walked to the car. she stopped on the way to hug the boys including thomas and nick who were now leaving inside. seeing her hug them made me feel terrible because she hadn't even let me touch her. she walked to her car and i followed her  since i hadn't brought my car with me i didn't have to worry about it. she sat in the drivers seat and i sat passengers seat. my arm resting against the window with my headleaning on it. her sitting with her head leaned towards the head rest and hands on her lap. none of us looking at each other or making eye contact

we sat in an awkward silence
ev:tell me chase was lying. tell me you didn't cheat on me with mads or anyone else please tell me he lied and that you love me as much as i love you
her voice cracking and begging me to deny it. her voice desperate.
i took her hands in mine and looked into her eyes which were red jaden: i swear I didn't cheat on you. he's a liar. i would never do that to you or us. i love you so much. so fucking much. i can't lose you angel. don't believe that jerk.
I said with tears in my eyes which were now blurring my vision. i needed her to believe me.
she let out a breath while I looked at her with hope. she wrapped her arms around my neck with her face in the crook of my neck taking me by shock. i finally realised what was happening and relaxed into her body and leaned my body into hers and my arms around her waist tightly.
ev:i love you
she mumbled in my neck
i smiled knowing that this wasn't the end of our relationship
jh:i love you more
she pulled away and held my cheeks with a smile on her face. i was smiling a lot too. my hands were still around her waist. both of us leaned in till i connected our lips. both of our bodies separated by the  centre console. the two of us pulled away, foreheads leaning against each other.