INSECURE PT 2

the next day jaden woke up with lana in his arms. he looked down at her and sighed. before kissing her forehead. he still wasn't sure what how they were going to deal with yesterday's situation. he went on his phone till she woke up. 30 minutes later he felt her move a little. he looked down to look at her. he shut his phone when he felt her move her hands and rub her eyes. she looked up at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek before getting. she about to get up but she fell down. jaden knew she hadn't eaten in awhile but he hadn't realised how bad the situation. he immediately jumped out bed and picked her up. she was tired and weak.

jaden:hey hey are you okay?

she shook her head which just made her more dizzy. she held her head and didn't look up because she didn't have enough energy.

jaden:let's get you down. you need something in your system

she didn't say anything not able to form words. he picked up bridal style. he took her downstairs and placed her on the kitchen counter. he took her face in his hand rubbing her cheek with his thumbs. he looked at her and he didn't like seeing her like this.

jaden:can i make you something?

she shook her head not wanting to eat.

jaden:you have to eat something angel whether you like it or not

she looked at him and he was completely serious

lana:yogurt

he smiled and walked towards the fridge and grabbed two. he got spoons from the drawer and came back to her and stood between her legs and placed the yogurt next to her with the spoons and then wrapped his arms around her waist.

jaden:eat

he nodded towards the cups of yogurt

she nodded and tried to pick it up but she couldn't when jaden saw this is his heart hurt for her. he picked up the spoon and the cup before taking a spoonful and putting it in front of her mouth. he did this for the whole cup and he got two cups knowing one cup wasn't going to do anything. so after she finished the first he kept it down and gave her a kiss before grabbing the second cup and getting a spoonful and looking at her. she looked at him and shook her head.

jaden:you have too

lana:no no

jaden:please angel

he said with puppy dog eyes. she finally gave in and put the spoon in her mouth. she finished the whole cup with jaden smiling at her the whole time.

jaden:i love you so much

he said before kissing her

lana:i love you more

she mumbled against him lips

jaden:don't do this again please

lana:i won't i'm sorry jae

jaden:.its okay baby

after breakfast the two of them talked and talked about their feelings. they shared jokes and kisses. they watched movies and cuddled together. they even called josh and bryce and let them know she was okay.