VERSION

i don't even know what this is but i will post quite a lot at once i'm done with my pending homework

he smashed his lips to mine as soon as i walked into the restaurant and sat next to him. i smiled into the kiss causing him to smile wide after pulling away.

"hey" i giggled. he chuckled and said hi before grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss again. i pulled away as i heard someone yell annoyed.

"STOP EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES" bryce yelled. i pulled away from jaden and looked at bryce and laughed. jaden looked at me annoyed that i pulled away.

i kissed his cheek and saw avani on the other side of me. i pulled her into a hug. both of us laughing as we pulled away. i was to start a conversation with jaden when my phone rang.

i saw the caller id and saw one of my friends from uni calling. i laughed before accepting the call and setting it on a box. elijah's face soon filled the camera. as soon as jaden heard his voice he looked at me confused and slightly annoyed because he was a guy.

"hey e" "hello hello"

everyone's attention was now on me but i didn't really look at them or say anything.

"we're having a party tonight and we need the party girl" many people gasped probably because none of them knew since a long time except addison who was smirking at me. jaden looked at me shocked because i had told him that i didn't drink. i nodded and smiled at elijah. we said out byes before i hung up.

"YOU DRINK?" bryce yelled once again
"YOU PARTY?" jaden yelled this time

addison started laughing while i let out a awkward laugh. i nodded and everyone laughed.

"you guys are going to see a completely different version of her" addison giglgled and i looked at her weird. "what? you were like a completely different person before you met them" she started laughing so hard probably because the everyone's reactions were hilarious.

"i can be quite uh different i guess" i shrugged. after that we changed the topic.