HIGHSCHOOL

(so im gonna be making this when they are seniors in highschool)

Daisy and Jaden started dating their junior year. Daisy was the new kid and Jaden was the school player .When daisy transferred schools and the first time she entered school all the boys were drooling over her including Jaden. At a party, during spin the bottle Jaden and daisy kissed.

That's when they both knew that they had feelings for each other. They started going on dates. Hanging out but they never kissed to avoid having awkward tension and ruining what they had going on. Until jaden couldn't wait anymore and asked her to be his girlfriend. Both of them were the happiest they had ever been.

Now here they are middle of senior year still going strong obviously there were boys jealous of Jaden and flirted with her in from him. Most of the times resulting in Jaden throwing punches. Then there were jealous cheerleaders flirting on Jaden in front daisy. She was not usually the jealous type but when she did snap at them Jaden would always tell her that she looked hot when she was pissed.

Here they were at end of the day. Jaden walked out of math and then to his locker after getting his stuff. he walked over to his girlfriends locker waiting for her. Daisy was stopped by the teacher for a favour after class. After helping her teacher she made her way to her locker to see Jaden standing there scrolling through his phone. She walked up to him. A smile immediately crawled on his face when he saw Daisy standing there.

Daisy:hey

Jaden:hi babe

Daisy:we hanging out after practice?

jaden nodded and waited for her to put her stuff in her locker.After she put her stuff in her locker,she turned towards Jaden and wrapped her arms around his neck and his went around her waist. Both of them smiled at each other. Jaden leaned in and placed his lips on hers. Her immediately kissing back. Daisy leaned her back against the lockers, one arm still around his neck the other playing with his hair. One of jaden's hands leaned on the locker while the ran up and down her sides.

Someone cleared their throat which made both of their heads turn in the person's direction. When they realised it was Jessica the head cheerleader and her 'minions' they continued to make out. Jessica cleared her throat which made Jaden groan and look towards her.Jessica chuckled and made flirty eyes towards Jaden. He leaned up straight and kept his back to the locker this time taking daisy in front of him.

Daisy leaned against Jaden.

Jessica:hi jaden

she said in a flirty tone

Jaden:can i help you

he asked clearly frustrated that she interrupted them.

daisy chuckled.which jaden look in her direction

Jaden:why are you laughing?

Daisy leaned up to his ear

Daisy:you look hot when your mad

Jaden:oh yeah?

he smirked

Daisy:yeah

she smirked back

but their moment was ruined by jessica again

Jessica:uh hellooo

Jaden:we're busy!can't you see

daisy pulled him by the neck into a kiss

Jaden smiled into the kiss. eventually Jessica got message that the couple couldn't be bothered so she left an annoyed look on her face.They were strong together and it remained like that.