MOVIE NIGHT

i walked in to target to buy groceries for my house and snacks with drinks for sway's movie night. the boys and all of their girlfriends had all finally decided on a day when everyone  was free because all of us had been busy with meetings, creating content or interviews.

i got a bunch of chip packets even hot cheetos because well addi and i love hot cheetos. i also bought seaweed for anthony and avani. i got some candy from the other aisle and  drinks according to the list jaden sent me. i finished paying and decided to stop by my apartment to change into some comfortable clothes and put the groceries in the kitchen before heading to the sway house.

i walked into my apartment putting the bags on the kitchen counter and walking into my room and changing into a baby pink crop top with black sweats after having a quick shower and freshening up. i walked to the kitchen and put all the stuff where it needed to be put. after cleaning my apartment up i was about to go collect my bag before leaving for the sway house since it was already 7 when my phone rang. i picked it up and saw jaden's contact for facetime. i swiped accept and walked to the living room where my bag was.

jaden's pouty face came on to the screen making me look at him confused. "what?" i asked confused. "everyone's all coupley right now and my girlfriend isn't even here. so i have no one to cuddle or kiss. come quick please. i miss you also you're staying the night"he said which made me giggle. "number one yoy saw me yesterday and two i'm leaving my apartment right now and three who said i'm staying over?" i asked him because he hadn't told me anything about me spending the night.

"i'm not letting you go home at late night babe" he states like it's the most obvious thing. i look at him weird to which he gave me a sweet innocent making look at him and smile. "well that means i'm staying. i'll probably borrow one of your hoodies but i'm leaving now. i'll see you in 20" i said before grabbing my stuff and heading to the door. "that's long away though but you can make it up to me by cuddling all night." he said smiling like he was genius. i giggled and nodded before hanging up and leaving the apartment and heading down the elevator to the car park.

SKIP CAR RIDE
i parked outside the sway house and grabbed the target bag before heading knocking on the door. not even a minute later the door opened and my boyfriend stood there catching his breath and smiling at me. "hey" i laughed he pulled me into the house without saying a word. he took the bag from my hands and put it on the ground and grabbed me by the waist pulling me into a kiss. i smiled into the kiss. we pulled away when we heard bryce shout "GET A ROOM". the two of burst out laughing. i lifted the bag and jaden wrapped his arm around my shoulder. he took the bag from my hand and held it in his free. i smiled and kissed his cheek. he smiled at me. we walked into the tv room.

everyone's head snapped towards us. we smiled and they smiled too. "hey" i said. "BEBE" avani yelled before tackling me into a hug. i laughed and hugged her back. "you've not even been hear for two minutes and you already stole my girlfriend" anthony huffed. i laughed and flipped him off before wrapping my arms around avani from the side. "she'll always be mine ant" i smirked. avani giggled.  "it's true. aria's bae". anthony looked at her offended and i gave him the debby ryan smirk while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"avani leave my girlfriend" jaden's voice came from the side. both of us giggled. josh walked into the room and smiled at me.  " oh thank god you're here. your boyfriend had been whining the whole time". i laughed and jaden looked at him with a glare.  jaden took my hand and dragged me to the couch. he let go of my hand and laid down on the couch and made grabby hands towards me. i laughed. he sat up and i sat in front of him between his legs. my back was leaning on his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist keeping me warm and happy.

eventually all the couples came in. spread out across the room. cuddling with each other. i was playing with the rings on jaden's finger and he was giving me occasional forehead kisses. half way through the movie i was pretty tired so i just got comfortable in front of jaden holding his hands which were wrapped around me from behind. i let out a yawn and tried to keep my eyes open. eventually i didn't try and i felt my eyes getting heavy and i fell asleep on jaden.

i woke up to someone carrying me up. i opened my eyes slowly to see jaden carrying me up the stairs. he looked at me and smiled and i gave him a tired one in return. "hey. go back to sleep. the movie got over and everyone's heading to bed." i nodded and leaned into chest before dozing off again.

i'm taking a small break. i'll post once i'm back