SURPRISE PT2

JADEN'S POV
I was so confused when josh just ran out the house in a hurry but i didn't care since didn't have the energy to even move out of bed. I really wish maya was here i miss her so much it's unreal. i needed water so i walked downstairs in a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. when i walked into the kitchen all the guys except josh was there.
bryce:what's up man
jaden:just need water
Anthony was about to say something when josh busts through the door with the biggest smile on his face.  where did this guy go and why does he look so happy? whatever i was about to go to my room when josh starts pushing all of us too the living room.
the boys(except josh): WTF
josh: i have a surprise for everyone
ant:what is it?
josh:if i told it wouldn't be a surprise so till it comes let's order food
All of us were so confused but everyone started arguing on what they want but i just zoned out. That's when everyone eventually decided on taco bell while i just at the corner.
josh:ok so everyone put these blindfolds on
jaden:why?
josh:just put it on.
MAYA'S POV
I walked into the living room to see all my friends except Jaden without a blindfold on. They all immediately came and hugged me while jaden just sat there not knowing what's going on. After i said hi to everyone josh focused the camera at jaden who was sitting in the corner.
JADEN'S POV
I was waiting for josh to let me remove my blindfold on when someone came and kissed me. i just immediately pulled away and stood up
jaden: josh i have a girlfriend wtf is wrong with you?!
that's when someone removed my blindfold and my eyes opened wide when i saw maya standing in front of me with red dyed her that's she's been wanting forever. i immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up burying my face in her neck  while her legs wrapped around my hips and her hands played with my hair. i missed this so much.
maya:hi
she said softly
jaden:hey
maya:missed me?
jaden: so much so fucking much
with that i ran up upstairs into my room with her still wrapped around me.  i threw her on the bed then climbed on top of her not wanting to let go.
MAYA'S POV
I missed him so much. i laughed as he held me as i was going to leave.
maya:have you been sleeping?
jaden:yeah
he said not looking into my eyes and fidgeting with something. something he always did when he was lying.
maya:oh yeah? please jae don't lie to me.
he looked into my eyes
jaden:okay no i haven't been getting sleeping without you and the stress has been getting to me.
he said with tears in his eyes
maya: I have an idea why don't we stay in bed and take naps and watch movies today. you like that?
jaden: yess!!
he said with a huge smile on his face. 
JADEN'S POV
She always knows what to say when I am sad and always knows what to do in every  situation.  I can't imagine what I would do without her and she kept her word we stayed in bed all day and watch movies and slept I haven't got much sleep and I felt so good to be with her in my house my head on her chest and her arms wrapped around my neck. all these signs show me that she's the one.