Two

After cleaning up the blood off the floor beside me I pull myself to my feet peeking through the hole in the door before I grab a few piece  toilet paper and pressing them to my cuts

After cleaning up the blood off the floor beside me I pull myself to my feet peeking through the hole in the door before I grab a few piece toilet paper and pressing them to my cuts. My heart stops beating for a moment when I hear the bathroom door open. I suck in a lungful of breath all while leaning against the stall, wall. "She's freaky as fuck" a girl bites out with a harsh tone on the other side of the stall door.

I peer through the crack in the stall my eyes find the back of Lexi's red hair. "She's literally fucked up, and if she comes near Damon again I'll cut her" Lexi sneers fixing her hair in the mirror. I mumble something simple under my breath and slam my head into the stall wall a little too loud, cursing under my breath instantly.

Lexi drops her hands from her hair and eyes my bathroom stall suspiciously before looking at her black haired friend. "She's probably in there touching herself because she knows, no guy wants that" the black haired girl giggles. Lexi smirks, and rubs her nails over her lips. "Damon's a great lay, too bad if she ever touches him I'll cut her" Lexi repeats the words over causing an eye roll from me.

I close my eyes softly throwing the paper into the tampon box, while I stare down at my fresh cuts. "Emma, climb on that toilet lid and look and see if it's her" Lexi demands. The girl who is now declared as Emma scoffs annoyed, before obeying her friend as she smirks down at me. "What the fuck!" she screams looking at the cuts on my arms.

Lexi's heels click loudly as she jumps up beside Emma, following her friends gaze. "Your royally fucked" Lexi spits out, her eyes meeting mine. I give her a pointed stare with no emotion because I'm good at that. "Honestly see some counselling for fuck sakes!" Lexi shreaks, quickly jumping down and dragging Emma out of the bathroom with her.

I close my eyes softly for a second before shoving my long sleeve down and grabbing my bag. I push open the stall door, checking my soundings before rushing out of the bathroom only to come crashing into the one and only Damon. He stares down at me before his eyes find Lexi who stands beside him with wide eyes. He reaches for my sleeve to my horror. My reflex kicks in while my blood boils in anger. I stare up at him whipping my hand forwards and slapping his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me" I squeak, rushing past them to my next class. It happens to be English lit. I close my eyes softly for a second before quickly taking a seat in the back by myself. I stare forward watching the professor as he explains what is to happen today. Flipping through my notes, I jot a few things he's saying trying to keep my mind strictly focused on the class.

I'm so focused I don't notice Emma entering the class, her eyes filled with fear or something along those lines as she takes a seat a row in front of me. I continue to write down notes as the professor hasn't stopped speaking. I'm grateful when he says that's all for today. I jump to my feet I gather all my things and head out of the classroom towards the exit of the college.

I stand in the line for the buses only to hear a voice behind me. "Hanna? Is that your name?" a blonde haired girl asks, stepping in front of me. I take a deep breath and nodding gently. "I'm Bailey, can I give you a ride? Emma Parker takes that bus you'll have some issues if you get on" she smiles at me.