Thirty Six

I pace the halls upstairs while I wait for Damien to emerge from his bedroom

I pace the halls upstairs while I wait for Damien to emerge from his bedroom. What the hell am I going to do? Spooner was fucking serious and I don't know how to program anything serious into my head unless her name is Hanna. Grabbing onto my hair I grip the roots as I yank on it, the frustration is unreal.

"Hey, if you keep doing that. You're going to pull it out" Damien mutters as he opens his bedroom door. My eyes lock with his and before I can think I'm shoving him into the wall. "Spooner said, I either give him my kid when they're thirteen or Hanna does! What the fuck do I do with that knowledge because I'm not giving up either one of them!" I growl as I grip onto his shirt.

"A get the fuck off me. B we have thirteen years to think about that. Stop stressing yourself out" Damien replies as he shoves me away from him. I close my eyes, calming my breath as I stare at him doubfound. "Oh yeah, and if he asks me when my kid was born?" I challenge, clenching my jaw so hard my teeth ache. My brother watches me carefully before he makes any move to speak. "Honestly, we will have a plan so don't stress yourself out for fuck sakes" he growls.

I nod slowly running my hand through my hair. "Hanna's afraid" I blurt out without meaning too. Damien's features soften at the mention of her name. "She has an entire hockey team that would take a bullet for her. She'll be okay" he responds softly. I nod again, before heading downstairs into the kitchen. I need coffee before I lose it.

Pouring myself a cup of coffee, I add the sugar and milk quickly before stirring it all together and taking a long sip. Sighing softly I take another sip, a satisfied smile covering my face. The only thing that really matters right now is Hanna and hockey. Spooner's fucking cracked out ass can wait a few years. I look up as Sam and Damien saunter downstairs whispering amongst each other.

"This is family business, Damien." I growl. My brother shoots me a glare along with Sam. "We are all family so shut up, while we all come up with a plan" Damien responded softly. Rolling my eyes I turn away from them and finish off my coffee. Setting the mug beside the sink, I grab my keys and head for the door. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" Sam barks. "Too see my girlfriend" I growl, slamming the door behind me.

Once I slide into the driver's seat I speed off towards Hanna's condo. My mind buzzes as I come to a stop outside the brown coloured building. Heaving, I pull myself out of the car and head inside the house, scanning the room for Hanna. "What are you doing here?" her soft voice fills the room. Turning my head I lock eyes with Hanna. She's seated at their table sipping her morning tea.

"I needed to see you" I frowned. A smile fills Hanna's lips as she watches me. Leaving the tea cup on the table she wanders over to me and wraps her arms around me. "I love you, you know that?" She whispers into my chest. I press a kiss to her head and wrap my arms around her. "I love you too, baby" I smile, pulling her closer.

Hanna peers up at me with soft green eyes and a frown touches her lips. "You have hockey practice today" she announces, crossing her arms over her chest. I smile lightly, pecking her lips with my own. "Hockey can wait" I reply, unfazed. Hanna's eyes fill with anger as she watches me. "Absolutely not! You worked too hard to throw it all away" she glares at me.

Sighing I wrap my arms around her slender body. "I'll come see you after?" I whisper. Hanna smiles softly and nods pressing her lips to my cheek. "Now go! Get over there" she demands. For such a small person she has a serious attitude. A smile pulls as my lips as I climb back in my car, heading towards campus and the hockey arena.

"That's what I fucking thought" Sam smirks at me. "She wasn't letting you skip out on us" Damien grins at me. Oh fuck these guys. Grumbling I walk past them heading into the building. Just what I need them shooting me smart remarks. Assholes. Rolling my eyes I enter the locker rooms, grabbing my hockey bag from my locker I begin getting undressed. "He made it" Alex pipes up.

God I don't like that guy. Ace said he cheated on Bailey and all I wanna do is throw in a punch but Ace said to leave it because she doesn't believe us. Fucking bitch. She's gonna get heart broken and realize. Shit. They were right. Smiling to myself I tie up my skates, ignoring Alex's remark.

"Soo, what's on the agenda today, Captain" Alex smirks, purposely trying to get a rise out of Ace. "I'll make the coach bench you if you don't slap your lips closed!" Ace growls. Jesus. It seems as though this asshole is always on edge lately. I wonder what's pulling at his dick.

Chuckling under my breath I pretend as though I was laughing at Ace's comment even though I really wasn't. Once I finish getting ready I follow Ace out the ice. Letting all my worries slide off the moment I hit the ice.