Fifteen

The party happens to be in full swing by the time we step into the house

The party happens to be in full swing by the time we step into the house. Half naked girls everywhere. The stench of alcohol fills my lungs as we make our way through the hallway to the kitchen. ''Take your pick Damon, there's girls everywhere'' Sam says in my ear. I shrug and lean against the refrigerator with a beer clutched in my grip.

A brunette with a graspable ass walks past me towards the keg and I know that's the girl I'm leaving this party with the moment my eyes lock onto her. Sam smirks beside me as he wraps an arm around a blonde with pink streaks in her hair. Taking a sip from my beer I sigh as my hand wanders off to what Hanna's doing tonight. Shaking the thought from my head I stride over to the girl and wrench her to my chest.

''You feel like getting out of here'' I whisper against her hair. I fully flushed a pair of tits pressed against me as she giggled with enthusiasm and winked at me. Pulling her with me I head in the direction of the staircase. When the door closes behind me I tilt my head and watch her. ''Get naked'' I instruct. The girl does as she's told while finishing off my beer and drop the empty bottle onto the dresser.

Pulling my shirt over my head I crawl over her body and press open mouth kisses all over her delicious pair of tits before my mouth works it's way south. Dropping my head between her thighs I flick my tongue out and attack her clit with my lips. Once i believe she's wet enough for me I pull my head up and remove my belt before sliding off my jeans and slipping my boxers down my body.

I just want to get this over with before I second guess myself and remember things I shouldn't. Gripping my length in one hand I pump slowly before sliding a condom over myself. Stacy I caught her name during foreplay wiggles with excitement as she watches me. Gripping onto myself again I slowly push inside her. Flexing my hips before thrusting in and out at a fast pace.

Stacey moans fill the bedroom as we continue and then I let my mind confuse me. Pulling back I sit there my forehead covered in sweat before I look at the confused brunette. ''I can't do this, I'm sorry I just can't do this'' I say quickly ripping the condom from my dick. Once I have my jeans safely on my waist again I throw on my shirt and head for the door. ''Again, I'm really sorry'' I reply before leaving her naked and sprawled out on the bed.

FUCK. Why does my mind keep screwing me over? Hanna chose what she wants and I can't change her mind so why can't I move on and go back to being me. Frustrated I wander back downstairs grabbing a beer and chugging it back. This wouldn't be so hard if she fucking realized what she wanted before I had my head between her sweet little thighs. Grumbling I make my way towards the door of the sorority house.

This night fucking sucks. Tossing the empty bottle onto the grass I make a beeline for my car before I slide myself into the passenger seat. Once the car shifts into first gear I head back to the condo. I should have ignored my damn thoughts and gave myself what I needed. The growl that erupts from my lips as I slam into the park outside the condo angers me even more.

Flinging the door to my bedroom open I saunter inside and close it behind me. Why does she get me so fucked up.. literally I couldn't even fuck another girl she has me so fucking crazy. Flipping the tv onto Boston vs Edmonton I shove my arms behind my head and grumble. Staring off into the tv not even paying attention to the hockey teams.

How can one girl fuck with your brain. Fuck. Screw it. Turning off my tv I throw on my leather jacket and exit the house. Shooting Spooner a quick text before I reverse out of the driveway. Once I step foot in Spooner's den I instantly regret my decision. The smell of weed, meth & cocaine hit my lungs. ''Saint!'' Spooner's thick voice rings through the house.

Squaring my shoulders I turn to face him. ''Hey'' I replied. His eyes search me warily before he speaks again. ''What is it you texted me for? What do you want Damon'' he barks out harshly. Flexing my arms I stare him straight in the eyes. ''My father gave you and Damien to join you when we finished high school. I want to accept that offer'' I replied. Spooner's eyes scan his surroundings before his eyes meet mine.

''Where is Damien then?'' He replied. I dig my teeth into my lip before I speak again. ''It'll just be me accepting your offer Damien won't want to'' I answer. Spooner nods his head and tosses me a beer with a grin. ''Sit down kid'' he gestured to the rugged ripped up sofa. I nod and plant my ass on the sofa.

I can feel springs stabbing my ass. This entire building is falling to pieces. ''Welcome to the goons'' he smirks at me, popping open the lid to his beer and clinking it with mine. Smirking back I take a swig from my beer and lean back with a satisfied smile. ''What made you change your mind?'' He asks as he pulls out his stash of meth.

'Obviously I'm staying in university but it's because I have nothing to offer anyone else. I want to do more with my life then hockey and school so I decided to come talk to you'' I replied. Spooner nods as he lights up his bat and inhales the meth smoke from it. ''Your turn'' hé challenges handing me the bat. I shake my head in a firm no.

Spooner eyes me with a tilt of his head. ''You want to join my gang? You prove that you'll do as you asked'' he says quickly shoving the bat back into my hand. Closing my eyes I nod, setting down my beer before I take a hoot from the meth bat. Choking and coughing out every last air of smoke.

His satisfied smile stays on his lips as I hand it back to him. Spooner isn't one to disappoint if you're in, you're in for life and I keep that thought burning in my brain as we take a line of coke next. ''Crash on my couch youngling, you have no classes tomorrow and we have a job to do'' he says when the clock says 2:30 am.

Nodding slowly I pull the ragged blanket over my body and close my eyes as I hear his footsteps disappear upstairs. I know most would think this is a bad idea but if i can't be any use to others I might as well be of use to Spooner and his gang of dogs.

Closing my eyes I drift off, my thoughts running my brain as I realize just now and here. I'm addicted to meth. Letting a groan escape my lips I roll over on the ragged 1900's couch and pass out with that as my last thought.