Twenty Four

When my fist connects with Jared's jaw I watch a few teeth come spitting out of his mouth and smile with triumph

When my fist connects with Jared's jaw I watch a few teeth come spitting out of his mouth and smile with triumph. Sam's smirks and leans across the table. "You still enjoy forcing yourself on women" he seethes. Ace smirks cracking his hands. Jared shakes his head and wipes his gushing mouth.

Damien smile's devilishly and leans really close to his face. "Ever touch Hanna or Scarlet again I'm going to crack your skull open" he growls. Ace brings a snarl to his lips. "That goes for Bailey to," he barks. Jared shifts in his seat as Damien's glare holds him in place. Yes I may always have an angry look and my brother may always smile but when he's angry he's scarier than I am.

Grabbing Jared's teeth I drop them in his lap with a grin. "Might need some false ones now" I smirk. Jared grabs his teeth with a scowl before he stomps out of Ricky's. Sam laughs as his smile reaches his eyes. "You okay?" Damien whispers placing his hands on Scarlet's hips. She nods and rests her head into his chest, a tear escaping. Since when did this become a thing? Out of the corner of my eye I see Bailey make her way towards us.

"That was amazing, I love you Scarlet" Bailey smirks pressing a kiss to her friends cheek. Scarlet shoots a smile that doesn't reach her eyes. He touched her without her permission- she's scared now. I eye Damien with the same look he's giving me. "Take her home," Ace demands. Damien wraps his arms around Scarlet and brings her into his arms heading for the exit of the bar. Bailey watches Scarlet and I see the fire build in her eyes as she follows him.

"Bailey! No!" Ace yells, Sam and I follow on his heel as the blonde clicks her heels as she follows the disgusting man we just tortured. "Hey! You!" Bailey growls grabbing Jared's coat in his hands and gripping onto him. We stand beside Ace as we watch and make sure she's okay. "Which one are you?" He mumbles. "Bailey! How fucking dare you touch both my friends! You fucking sick, asshole" she yells shoving him into the wall. "I'm not supposed to be around you" he mumbles.

I watch the blonde with fire in her eyes as she takes her nails across his face, leaving scratches. "You touched Scarlet, and you broke Hanna!" She seethes. I notice Ace's hands are in fists as he watches her anger fill his face as he watches Jared. Oh I get it, he feels something for this girl. "Yeah? She broke my dick!" Jared snarls, grabbing Bailey by the throat. Before I can even move Ace is ahead of me and Sam pulling Bailey into his arms before socking Jared in the face again.

"Don't touch her!" He snarls holding Bailey close to him. Jared wipes the smeared blood off his face as he stalks away from us towards a car. Bailey pulls out of Ace's grip, her hands shaking as she speaks. "I can take care of myself" she replies as she walks back into the bar. Wait- Bailey's here so was Scarlet where's Hanna? I leave the boys standing there as I follow Bailey back inside my eyes scanning for my girl.

My eyes lock onto Hanna's dark brown hair as her lip trembles while she speaks to Bailey. Rushing forward I stop beside them, worry clouding my eyes. "Baby, what's wrong" I whisper. She shoots me a smile as she wipes her mouth. "Seeing teeth fall out of someone's lips made me nauseous" she replies. She saw that? I nod and pull her into my arms shooting Bailey a smile. "Don't ever doubt Ace, he has a big heart when he actually shows it" I reply softly.