Thirty Nine

Present

Present

Being seven months pregnant is nothing even close to easy. With Damon never here, never with me. Life has become harder the bigger my stomach has gotten. The jingling of keys tears me out of my thoughts as my head pops over to the direction of me and Bailey's condo door. It could possibly be Bailey because Damon said he was coming here twenty minutes ago.

I should know better than to keep my hopes up because lately we barely see each other. He's either at that fucking gym, hockey or home with the boys. Damon's head pops through the door and he gives me a soft smile. I swear my heart jumps out of my chest just at the sight of him. God. I missed him.

"I'm so sorry baby, I ran into Spooner and-." He stops, his jaw clenched in anger. "I threatened him back, Han. He's not going to bother us again. Our little family is safe" he smiles, dropping down on the couch next to me. I've waited three whole months for those words to leave his lips. Crawling across the couch, I settle my giant belly in his lap.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, my lips meet his. The pecks and quick kisses for three months are gone. This kiss is all passion, all lust, nothing but love. And I do, I love him. Damon's tongue parts my lips, as his tangles with mine. Eagerness takes over everything. Before I can register what happens next I pull his t-shirt off his body. Pressing my lips to every inch of his marvellous chest.

"Mm.. I said get naked didn't I?" He teases as he rips open my oversized clothes, I've bought in the last month. A smirk appears on my lips, as I resume kissing him. "So sexy, so beautiful" he whispers against my lips. My hands move to his jeans as I begin unbuttoning them, tearing them down his legs to the floor beside us. His hand slides through my dark hair, his lips attaching to my neck. Sucking on all my sensitive skin.

His hands slide behind my back, ripping my bra from my body and tossing it across my living room. I smash my lips back into his. His hands slide off my sweatpants, tossing them to the floor with every other piece of clothing. "God, I love you. We'll make this work. I know we will" he whispers as his mouth presses kisses to my breasts. A moan escapes my lips at his assault on my tits.

I love him, I'd die for him and this baby. We may be twenty three but we're going to be together forever and I know that for a fact. My body is pushed back as he removes his boxers and settles between my thighs. My eyes track his every move as he presses soft kisses to my seven months pregnant stomach. Damon's head drops between my thighs, his tongue circling my clit before he slides it down to my opening.

"Mm.." I whimper, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and yanking him back up to me. "I just- I need you inside me" I moaned. Damon smirks at me before bracing himself at my entrance. Slowly he enters me before his hips jerk forward. Slamming in and out of me in a fast motion. "Oh baby.." I moan, throwing my head back on the couch cushion. His hips flex forward again. His hands wrapped around my thighs as he pounds into me. A muffled moan escapes my lips as the orgasm takes over.

Fuck. I needed this. "Oh.. Damon!" A ripped scream leaves my mouth as the orgasm flows through my body in such a quick motion. Damon's hips move quickly as his lips part in pleasure. "Shit- Hanna-." He groans, spilling into me. Slowly he pulls out, my head falls back, trying to catch my breath. Soft breathes fall across my face as Damon presses his lips to mine.

"Shit! Not on my couch!" Bailey yells as the front door slaps open. Shuffling I grab onto the throw blanket and cover myself and Damon quickly. "You're far too late, Bails" Damon smirks as he licks his lips. A frustrated groan falls from her lips as she stomps into the kitchen. Next comes laughter from someone standing by the door. Tilting my head I look up at Ace as he holds his stomach, shaking with laughter.

Ace? What's he doing here? Damon shoots his friend a warning glare but Ace's laughter continues to fill the room. I shake my head in disbelief, keeping myself covered with the blanket causing the blankets to fall off Damon's ass. "Shit, Saint. Nice cheeks, I'd tap that" Acs smirks. Laughing falls from my lips the moment the words leave Ace's mouth. Oh my. Covering my mouth I continue to wheeze, clutching onto my large stomach.

"Oh shut it" Damon chuckles covering his ass with the corner of the blanket. "Wait? Why the hell are you here?" Damon questions. Ace's mouth falls open before it closes it again staying silent. "I saw him at the grocery store, he's helping me carry in a new lamp I just bought" Bailey smiles as she exits the kitchen and stares at us. Mhm. Yeah that's totally why he's here.

OR! They were about to do what we just finished. A smirk covers my lips as I watch my best friend. "Jesus Hanna! I can have a friend" she exclaims. Ace's face falls again before he puts his neutral expression back on his stone cold face. "Well-. I need to talk to you and the boys could you meet me at home?" Ace asks, staring at Damon.

He nods as he grips onto my thighs and carries me into the bedroom, letting the blanket fall off his naked ass. A giggle erupts from my lips as the blankets away around us. Damon gently lays me on the bed before pressing kisses to my cheek. "I'll be back after the conversation" he smiles at me before wrapping the throw blanket around his waist. "There's cum on my fucking couch!" Bailey shreaks.

Laughter falls from my lips as Damon leaves me on the bed and disappears back into the living room. Sighing, I fall back into my bed, wrapping my large blanket around my exposed body. A smile crawls it's way to my lips as my mind wanders. He's going to be with me for a long time. We're going to have each other for as long as we both decide. I'm definitely fine with that because Damon Saint is the reason I'm here today. He saved me. He saved me from my demons and I can never repay him for the love he showed me.

For everything he gave me. Shoving the demons away for good. This man gave me a home. In his arms, in his heart. The drug I could never shake. Nothing has been the same since he growled in my face all those months ago.